03 Silver Coupe for Sale - IL

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
03 Satin Silver Coupe for Sale - IL

As much as it pains me, it is time that the Cobra and I part ways. I originally bought the car in January of 2006 with 13,xxx miles on it. It has been garage kept for 8 1/2 of the 9 years that I have owned it and only driven in the rain a few times when I got caught in it. The 6 months that it was not in a garage it was covered with a car cover the whole time. Naturally it has been driven on the highway so it does have a few rock chips, but you need to search very hard to find any and overall the paint is in excellent condition and it has no dings or dents that I have ever seen after the countless times of washing and waxing it. I took it to the track one time back in 2007 after I put the 2.93 upper and had it dyno tuned. I have only put about 3,000 miles on it since I had the clutch, flywheel, TOB and sleeve replaced in late 2008. It basically hangs out in my garage outside of the few times a year that I start it up and drive it around the neighborhood to keep the flat spots out of the tires or the occasional night out with the wife. It has never been in an accident or had any body work done so this is a great opportunity for someone to get a low mileage cobra with minimal mods that is in excellent condition.

Current Mileage = 27,7xx
Asking 23k or best offer, no trades please
Build Date = 5/21/2002
Color Code: TL (Satin Silver) only 242 exist in this color :)

List of Mods
Bassani Cat Back
Bassani Catted X-pipe
UPR CAI
Billetflow Upper 2.93 Pulley
Sutton Custom Tune
SCT Tuner
Billetflow IRS brace
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe
Maximum Motorsports Solid Steering Shaft
Steeda IRS Bushings
Lethal Performance TOB Retainer Sleeve
CenteForce Dual Friction Clutch
Zoom Flywheel
MGW Orange Handle Shifter

Stock Wheels
Rears are wrapped in Nitto NT555R Drag Radials
Fronts are wrapped in Nitto NT555 Summer Ultra High Performance

Viper Alarm System

Power Output
460 HP at the wheels on 93
460 TQ at the wheels on 93

Below are the Pictures, garage was a bit of a mess as I changed the oil today.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103319800361536125098/albums/6118545342581686545

https://imageshack.com/user/nothingelse7

G1cjqK.jpg
GGyaCF.jpg
View attachment 36243
jxEC15.jpg

Attachments

• 1r9SL5.jpg
    1r9SL5.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,268
  • Osv0Oz.jpg
    Osv0Oz.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,245
Last edited:

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Still for sale, a deal fell through due to funding for the interested party. I can provide the carfax report upon request. If interested I can be reached at 6307429442.

Last edited:

KILRSVT

Established Member
Wow what a nice ass car . Reminds me a lot of my silver 04 cobra all it needs is anthracite fr500 and it's a twin , . Good luck on the sale bro and whatever your plans are . The best of luck to you .

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Wow what a nice ass car . Reminds me a lot of my silver 04 cobra all it needs is anthracite fr500 and it's a twin , . Good luck on the sale bro and whatever your plans are . The best of luck to you .

Thanks man, I appreciate that. The snow is starting to melt and the temperature is warming up, I am sure it won't last long :)

Users who are viewing this thread