03 Silver Cobra in WV

staats2586

Established Member
03 Silver Cobra with 52,000 miles in excellent shape car has been babied and taken care of very well, I am the second owner and it has a clean title no accidents of any kind. Only looking to sell the car because all it does is sit in the garage never seen salt or snow and only seen rain a few times. The car made 457rwhp and 480rwtq at Precision Autosports in Dayton Ohio. The car has a handful of mods. 2.76 billetflow pulley, steeda tensioner, Jlt Rai, Mac off road H-pipe, Flowmaster catback, Spec stage 2+ clutch, Fidanza 12lb Flywheel, H&R race springs with all Isos, Irs brace, 18" 03 cobra reps in satin, Polished resivor tanks, Lfp dual pass intercooler, Brand new 315 30 18 toyo R888s on rear, Lfp hood vents and much more that Im sure im forgetting. The car was all stock when I purchased it and I have all stock parts that have come off it except for the wheels. This is the first time I have posted on here and cant figure out how to post pictures so I can email them to you or txt them just shoot me a msg. Asking $21000 obo

RichM1983

Established Member
Good luck from a fellow Charleston, WV guy. I used to have a silver 03. Sold it this past summer. If you email me some pics I'll post them here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread