03 Silver Cobra Coupe for Sale!!

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Updated:
Hey everyone I am looking to sell my Silver 2003 Cobra. I am looking to buy a house in the near future and unfortunately the cost of the cobra is not letting me save money for a down payment so I need to get rid of it. This is probably the hardest decision I have had to make for a long time but after sitting down and thinking about it I am paying for a car i only drive maybe 4 or 5 months out of the year it is something I need to do. I love this car and just thinking about the fun i have driving it makes it near impossible to post this. The condition of the car is very good. There are a few nicks here an there on the front end but other than that the body is in excellent shape including the interior. There are no dents and the car runs very strong you can ask the couple of "corvette owners" that i met :p. The upper pulley has only been on it for about 3,000 miles which was mostly highway miles. I bought the car used with 13,400 miles on it 2 years ago the current mileage is 21,700. The car has been garage kept the whole time that I have had it. I only drove it when it was dry out and usually only between April to the Middle of September. I am asking $25,500 or best offer. I am somewhat flexible on the price but i have been seeing Cobras with more than twice the mileage sell for $23,000 so i feel that my asking price is fair. I will also include the SCT Tuner and any parts that I purchased that have not been installed like the IRS bushings. Please feel free to make me an offer if you are interested. I can be somewhat flexible as I would really like to sell this as soon as possible.

Mods Include:
Bassani Cat Back
Bassani X-pipe
UPR CAI
MGW Orange Handle Shifter
Billetflow Upper 2.93 Pulley
Sutton Performance Custom Dyno Tune using SCT Tuner
Billetflow IRS brace
MM Full Length Subframe Connectors
I have the Steeda IRS Bushings never installed though.
2 Brand New Nitto 555 tires on the front
2 Nitto 555R Drag Radials on the back which are balding.
Power is at 460rwhp and 460rwtq.

Last edited:

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
7.jpg

cobra.jpg

cobra1.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra4.jpg

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Ya, you might want to repost this when it starts to get warmer again... Thats what I am waiting on

Users who are viewing this thread