03 silver cobra $14,900

raul

Established Member
03 silver cobra $13,600 Taking offers

Hello guys, heres a quick post on my car. Could've have been done better but I was in a hurry... ok well up for sale is my 03 silver cobra with 80k miles runs good no issues good interior no torns on the seats only usual wear for a 80k mile car. why im selling it is because Im buying a sonic blue cobra.
car needs tune, Few list of mods: Its got a ported blow stage 4,60lbs injectors, mac long tubes, upr k-member, uppers and lowers, bbk lowering springs, solid rear with 3:73 gears, subframe conectors, JLT cold air, adj MX M casterchamber plates, and a couple of other parts asking price is $14,800 obo.. there is a few rock chips on the hood just like every other car. car sounds like an animal ;) call (740) 627-6787 me or pm me or text me for any questions Im sure im forgeting a lot of things thanks for your time

98996575.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

raul

Established Member
any bigger pictures, and is the dash painted?

I really had a hard time putting pics up but if u email me I will send bigger better pics. Only the center is painted where The cd player go's and the vents the rest is just sun reflection,no the dash is not painted it's just reflection of the sun

raul

Established Member
Bump

Sunday BUMP!! the car needs to go there's a sonic blue waiting on me:xpl: $14,700!!! New price!! I have clean tittle and clean car-fax

Cpodish

If I could get some pictures emailed to [email protected] if you dont mind. Im very interested. Right now Im deployed in Iraq, just got here and was looking more to the last month or two to get a cobra. Great price, but havent saved alot. What would be the absolute lowest you could go? I dont wanna lowball at all. Id also have to see how to get it from OH-->VA :/

raul

Established Member
If I could get some pictures emailed to [email protected] if you dont mind. Im very interested. Right now Im deployed in Iraq, just got here and was looking more to the last month or two to get a cobra. Great price, but havent saved alot. What would be the absolute lowest you could go? I dont wanna lowball at all. Id also have to see how to get it from OH-->VA :/

I send pics to your email. Im willing to drive 5 hours to deliver the car Im about 40 mints east of columbus ohio 1 hour from marieta west virgina pm me to give you my best price

raul

Established Member
Taking offers

I need this car gone so i can move to my next project.. Come on guys im taking offers this is a low price cobra it gives you room to bolt on a kenne bell or whipple or some big blower its got 60lbs injectors as well forgot to mention it.:pepper:

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
Im definately interested with cash in hand....I am in north Ga (30512) Let me know where you could meet me.:banana:

raul

Established Member
Bump!!!!!!

taking offers who wants to give me $14,000?? I have car fax and clean tittle in hand:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread