03 silver cobra 11,xxx miles

SVT1987

Established Member
03 silver cobra 14,xxx miles

New price $25,500

I have decided to put the cobra up for sale. I really don't need to sell it but want to buy a house soon so this could help with having a little extra money. The car has never been in a accident. There is one rock chip on the front bumper and a tiny scratch by the gas cap that unless your right next to it you cant see it. I would say its a mm long. besides those two things honestly the car is flawless. I bought the car with 8500 miles on it and now has just shy of 14,100 miles on it. It is my daily driver but I really drive it to and from work during the week and thats only 10 miles. On weekends I take it to the local car meet on sat night. I wash the car twice if not more a week and polish the wheels every time I wash the car. It is in a garage every night. The car has a few mods on it from when I bought it and I bought a couple things. The interior is in perfect condition.

The mods I have done are the following
Billetflow 2.93 pulley currently installed on car.
Billetflow 2.76 pulley
Billetflow 4 pc idler set
Diablosport Predator flash tuner
Tuned by HP performance conservatively
Dynoed 473 hp / 473 tq (conservative tune)
LFP heat exchanger
LFP intercooler reservoir
Steeda cold air induction
Redline stainless hood shocks
Steeda Tri Ax shifter
Cobra Bob’s Shifter Gasket
MRT stainless catted H-pipe
Steeda stainless catback exhaust (made by Borla)
AFS 17X10.5 chrome 03 Cobra rear wheels
AFS 17X9 chrome 03 Cobra wheels
Stock wheels all 4 without tires in storage currently look brand new
Nitto 555r 315 in rear brand new 15 miles on them.
Goodyear Eagle GS-D3 275 front tires
Brembo dilled Ft & Rr rotors
Kenny Brown springs
AutoMeter A pillar dual gauge pod
AutoMeter Lunar boost gauge
AutoMeter Lunar fuel pressure gauge
Raptor Shift light
Misc billet accessories
Custom 300.00 car cover
Twenty + coats of Zaino polish
Firewall adjuster UPR installed by HP performance
Billetflow IRS brace
Seat covers just ordered 1 week old.
Mafia for the MAF.
Cobra stainless steel bumper inserts

I would say I have every receipt pretty much except for maybe one or 2 of the items listed and both the build certificate and original window sticker framed. There kept in a folder which is in my room. Also I have all stock parts except for the exhaust. I take very good care of this car it has been my dream car and has never given me trouble. The car sounds great drives great to. It has been to the track once just because I wanted to see how fast it was. It ran a 12.7 but has never seen the track since. The price I'm looking for is 25,500. You can pm me for further details if interested.

cobrapictures004.jpg

cobrapictures006.jpg

cobrapictures013.jpg

cobrapictures023.jpg

cobrapictures028.jpg

cobrapictures027.jpg

cobrapictures029.jpg

cobrapictures005.jpg

Last edited:

ZeroFear

Banned
wow 28K?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoV-LsINiA"]YouTube - I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!![/ame]

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Your price is CHEAP!! Don't go any lower. Your car is worth every penny! Summer's just around the corner, someone will buy it. GL with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread