03 Silver 10th w/2.6 KB in NC

smknvette

Established Member
This is a real nice car guys. I had it listed for Danny and sold it to bigdave03. Danny is one of my real good friends and i cant tell you how anal he is about his stuff. About the only thing he did with it was go to cruise in's.lol Fastlane Motorsports tuned it after the KB install so you can be sure everything is right on that end.

steve1272

Established Member
Whats up David do you havethe throw out bearing done yet...ive sent you 10 messages im ready to buy when u are

Bad Karma

Established Member
whats up man, i see this car all the time, my buddy lives around the corner from you in your neighborhood....the guys with the grey powerstroke and green dakota....I drive the Silver SS

bigdave03

Established Member
whats up man, i see this car all the time, my buddy lives around the corner from you in your neighborhood....the guys with the grey powerstroke and green dakota....I drive the Silver SS

Gotcha. Not much.

I took the car to top speed, bc it was a friend of a friend. i got new clutch put in, now im having some issues, i took it back and they have no clue what the deal is. Im not gonna bash them, but I dont think they have enough experience or work ethic. Gonna take to Fastlane, they will get it right!!!

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Man that is a sharp looking car. I need to stop looking in this section......

Haha, yea Im always looking in the For Sale Terminator Section. I bought a CO Cobra for 24,000 with 8k miles on it and it makes me wonder if I should have bought something like this instead!!!:shrug:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Haha, yea Im always looking in the For Sale Terminator Section. I bought a CO Cobra for 24,000 with 8k miles on it and it makes me wonder if I should have bought something like this instead!!!:shrug:

Im the same way! Always looking at my other options... lol

But you did good on that CO coupe! Thats my fav and with just $8k miles, its damn near brand new! :rockon:

steve1272

Established Member
thanks

Thanks David ill keep up posted on what all i do to her:dancenana::dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread