03 Silver 10th annv vert

djom1cincy

Established Member
Hey guys. I'm getting the itch to sell. I'm wanting to get a truck and bike. I don't like driving the car in bad weather so it just sets. I'd rather pick up a vehicle that I don't mind driving in the rain, snow, or what ever. Also going to pick up a bike for my fun ride.

So what I have is just like the title says. Its 2003 metallic silver 10th anniversary terminator. Car has 13,1xx miles. I picked it up last year with almost 10k on it so I didn't drive it all that much in almost a year. I installed a jlt carbon fiber intake, 2.93 steeda pulley, and had it tuned. It made 458rwhp and 480rwtq. No timing was added. It had a flowmaster catback on it when purchased. I have all stock parts along with 2 factory tires. I picked up some bfg d/r last October. Car has no dents, dings, or scratches. One or two small rock chips. It also has about 26 months and 33k mile factory warranty on it that I picked up with the car. Its a bumper to bumper full coverage warranty. Asking 28,000 obo for that car. The car is mint with only 237 10th anniversary silver metallic convertibles being made. The lowest total of all the anniversary models being produced.

P1010308.jpg

P1010299.jpg

P1010306.jpg

d3020a4c.jpg

1b192164.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread