'03 SB 37k $22k

HASFANGS

Established Member
I am selling my baby to make room for my next toy. I am second owner of this 2003 SVT Cobra, the first owner drove it ~30k and only put Bassani exhaust and K&N on it. I still correspond with him as he lives in the area. Both of us coincidentally are middle aged mechanical engineers, and all the modifications were meticulously thought out and researched. I made some conservative upgrades netting a nice streetable 436 RWHP and 482 RWTQ. I drive the Cobra only on nice days and I still have most of the stock take –off parts. The following details the upgrades, all porfessionally installed.

Engine
BF 2.76 S/C Pulley
BF 4 piece idler set
NGK TR6 spark plugs
Bassani cat back with baffles
JLT cold air with custom carbon fiber/blue flamed intake
Redline Motorsports dyno tune

Cooling modifications (wanted no problems!)
LDC Head Cooling modification
LFP Aluminum dual pass Intercooler
LFP Aluminum radiator
Added (2) 1/8” holes in the thermastat

Drivetrain - Probably didn’t have to do a lot of this stuff, but conservatively I wanted to make sure the weak links were covered, and a lot of items were replaced, just because “I was in there”.
26 spline transmission input shaft and clutch
Innovate Motorsports XD-16/LC-1 AFR gauge, wideband O2 sensor with custom wired computer hook-up for data-logging simultaneously with SCT handheld
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
New pressure plate, Throwout bearing, Sleeve, Fork and pilot bearing
Heavy Duty Universal joints

Exterior/show
18x9/10 full chrome Saleen wheels
Goodyear F1 GS-D3 295/275 tires - EC
Stainless steel Pro-Lift hydraulic hood prop rods with Sonic Blue brackets
Tail light blinker sequencer
Boost gauge overlay
Rear valence cobra outline decals – I started it all with StickerMonster
Speed of Sound 2 gauge pillar pod
Speedhut fuel pressure gauge with custom fuel rail fitting
Custom S/C Pulley cover powder coated to match original
The SS braided hose in the lower grill is just for looks, Russel anodized fitting are attached to bungs welded to the bracket (easily removed)...had a '66 A/C Cobra in mind...

Brakes
Ford SVT 10th anniversary red calipers and new OEM pads
Stainless steel braided brake lines and speed bleeders

I have the original sales sheet from the window, owner certification, sales brochures, custom matching 1/18th scale model and more...
$22,000 firm at this time, thanks for your understanding.

aSVT1.gif

aSVT2.gif

aSVT3.gif

aSVT4.gif

aSVT5.gif

aSVT6.gif

aSVT7.gif

aSVT8.gif

aSVT9.gif

aSVT10.gif

aSVT11.gif

aSVT12.gif

aSVT13.gif

aSVT14.gif

aSVT15.gif

aSVT16.gif

aSVT17.gif

aSVT18.gif

aSVT19.gif

aSVT20.gif

aSVT21.gif

Last edited:

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
i like the braided hoses and alum. fittings on the heat exchanger. Is that a LFP dual pass heat exchanger? Didn't you have to relocate the outlet??

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Very nice looking SB. :rockon:

That is the first time that I have seen the rear Cobra letters done with just an outline, looks good (and different from the norm). :thumbsup:

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
That is the first time that I have seen the rear Cobra letters done with just an outline, looks good (and different from the norm). :thumbsup:

I noticed that too. I used to have the same thing on my old mach 1. Its actually really easy to do. [email protected] used to scale down the lettering like 10% then print em in vinyl the color you needed, and you just apply them over your big lettere. Like on a black car.. you put chrome big letters, then black small letters.. and it looks like you spent hours down then striping those in by hand. I'm assuming thats what this guy did as well. Not sure though... just how i did mine.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Free bump for a clean SB

I noticed that too. I used to have the same thing on my old mach 1. Its actually really easy to do. [email protected] used to scale down the lettering like 10% then print em in vinyl the color you needed, and you just apply them over your big lettere. Like on a black car.. you put chrome big letters, then black small letters.. and it looks like you spent hours down then striping those in by hand. I'm assuming thats what this guy did as well. Not sure though... just how i did mine.

Interesting idea, thanks for the info. :beer:

HASFANGS

Established Member
i like the braided hoses and alum. fittings on the heat exchanger. Is that a LFP dual pass heat exchanger? Didn't you have to relocate the outlet??

Yep, LFP dual pass, the fittings are just for looks bungs, are welded to the support straps only and the braided hose screws right in. Looks real and reminiscent of this:

cobracooler4.gif

Last edited:

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
Ah man i thought they were functional... nevertheless, it looks pretty sweet and yeah you're right, like an AC cobra. How have you liked the LFP dual pass?? I alsmot got one back when i had my cobra. Is it worth the money?

HASFANGS

Established Member
Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Nice car, bump for you! :beer:

I have the same outlines sitting on my desk waiting to be put on my coupe. Dark Silver Metallic to be exact (same color as yours)! :thumbsup:

HASFANGS

Established Member
Nice car, bump for you! :beer:

I have the same outlines sitting on my desk waiting to be put on my coupe. Dark Silver Metallic to be exact (same color as yours)! :thumbsup:

Yeah, looks like they could be twins with the Saleens and all...!

HASFANGS

Established Member
Sale pending (full price) and three in line with interest if it falls through, thanks for looking guys! Pretty sure it's gone, his loan was approved. I'll miss the boards...:(

Always had dreams of a KB...maybe next time:
BADASS.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread