03 Satin Silver Vert., 29k miles, New Ford Motor

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Price Drop! 03 S. Silver Vert., 29k miles, New Ford Motor

Immaculate condition, 29K miles, Satin Silver [1 of 81] Vert. Adult driven, S. Ca. Car, always Garaged, never raced or abused, driven on week-ends to local car shows. New Ford Dealer installed STOCK Motor [1100 miles, Oil/Filter Changed at 550 miles], with 3 yr./100K mile transferrable Ford Warranty. Engine is unmolested and pristine, NO Pulley, Cai, or aftermarket Tune. New upgrades include: JBA Stainless Steel Catback, up-graded Clutch Kit, Belts, Fuel Filter, PCV, Gaskets, Energy Motor Mounts. Fuel Injectors Sonically Cleaned and Matched. MAF, Intake, and Intercooler Cleaned. Powder-coated Ford GT Wrinkle Blue Valve Covers, Polished Coil Covers. AC 427’s Full IRS Bushing kit, Bolts, Grease Fittings and Rear Bump-steer Kit. Maximum Motorsports Full length Sub-frame connectors, Front Bumpsteer Kit, Alum. Steering Bushings, and C.C. Plates. ½ Coil Cut Coupe Springs, and Billetflow R. Diff. Brace. Near new Nitto 555’s up front and Nitto 315x35x17 Nitto 05’s on AFS 17x10.5 R. Wheels. Redline S.S. Hood Struts. Have all receipts. Tags paid through June 2011, Title in hand. Ready for Summer cruising. Drive it as is with warranty, Mod it and enjoy the new power, or go all out Twin Screw and everything is already up-graded.

$22,995.00….Price Drop/Market Adjustment

0001mlm.jpg

0002xl.jpg

0003doh.jpg

0004ujo.jpg

0005i.jpg

0006y.jpg

0007tg.jpg

0008r.jpg

0009lx.jpg

Last edited:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
I have seen this car as recently as last weekend. The pics don't do it justice - it is just like new! --I wish I could have found a car setup like this one with all the suspension mods and such, before I Kenne Bell-ed my Mystic vert - it would have saved me a bunch of $$$!

Ray Lucca

Established Member
We went to the RET Dyno day on Saturday and the car put down 389 Rwhp and 373 Rwtq Sae, Stock. 1500 miles on the new motor, very happy with the numbers. Stock tune, the Dyno sheet goes with the car. Take a look!!!

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Everyone says they want a stock car with low miles and a pristine body. This car has it + a Ford Factory warranty on the new motor. The suspension is all up-graded, and the car is ready to go, take a look....
Thanx!!

Users who are viewing this thread