03 S/C GT vs LS1!

VortechStang03

Established Member
Well a couple of people I hang out with drive a ls1, well they always talk shit about mustangs! Well when I got my blown GT sh*t hit the fan! One of them has a 2000 trans am, 4.10 gear, lid, exhaust, not sure what else. He ran 13.1 at bristol. When I first got my car we race, well I wasn't use to the car so we was door to door! Well everyone started talking sh*t, so we reran. We went from a 30 roll and well I put about 3-4 til 120. Here's the vid, the camera car is a z28 with bottle, he said his bottle wasn't working right! Tell me what you guy's think!!

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q114/SuperchargedZ28/?action=view&current=100_2043.flv

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
nice kill...it doesn't sound like the trans am wasn't at WOT but i could be wrong...how much is your car putting down?

VortechStang03

Established Member
Slow Vette said:
nice kill...it doesn't sound like the trans am wasn't at WOT but i could be wrong...how much is your car putting down?

Thanks guys!! When we raced it was 362 hp and 361 tq. I think he was, but I could be wrong.:shrug:

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
Firebird hit the brakes early on and never recovered. Watch right after the rear of the cars enter the frame.

Skewbus

Established Member
VortechStang03 said:
For some reason his brakes flash when he shifts hard! He says it does it all the time.

Yeah, sometimes my car goes into reverse when I turn on the A/C. Does it all the time.

JKDSVT

Established Member
Nice kill!

My brake lights show on upshifts also.

But, only when I shift into 2nd and 3rd gear at WOT.

Sounds like you have a strong running supercharged GT!

JKDSVT

Established Member
So are you putting down 362rwhp or is he??

If you are, the results of the race sound about right. The LS1 with
a lid and catback should be about 310-320rwhp.

Anyways, good kill.

Users who are viewing this thread