03 Redfire Vert With 6900 Miles!

lemonademan

Established Member
I Am Selling My 2003 Cobra Convertible With 6900 Miles. Redfire Paint On Parchment Interior, And Top.
I Bought It Last July From Montgomery Ford In Cincinnati, Oh. It Was From A Divorce Sale. It Had 2800 Miles On It. I Had It Shipped In Via Fed-ex In An Enclosed Trailer.
I Now Have A Little Girl On The Way, And Want To Get Myself A Caravan!
Only Kidding. Just Moving On.
The Car Has Full Bassani Exhaust. Mid Length Headers, X Pipe With And Without Cats, And A Mean Sounding Cat Back.
Has The Hard Launch Crossbar, Hard Launch Bushings, And Irs Girdle. Also Has A Set Of Motorsport 4:10 Gears.
K&n Fipk, Into C&l Pipe, Into Accufab Big Oval Throttle Body, And Polished Inlet Plenium. 2.95 Reichard Ultra Grip Pulley. Motoblue Auxiliary Idler Pulley Kit. Very Conservative Custom Dyno Tune By Laferriere Racing Great, Eric Laferriere. Diablo Preditor Tuner.
Lfp Double Pass Heat Exchanger, And Mgw Shifter.
I Change The Oil Every 900 - 1000 Miles With 5-20 Ford Semi Synthetic Oil, And Changed And Flushed The Tranny Fluid Once Already. Can Has Always Been Garaged, And Never Seen The Rain.
I Have The Original Factory Wheels And Tires In Perfect Shape To Go On The Car, And Also Have A Set Of 18" Afs 03 Chrome Cobra Wheels, With Great Tires On Them To Be Sold Seperatly Once The Car Sells, If It Sells.
The Wheels Were Changed Out With 3000 Miles On The Car.
I Have Pics Of Everything, Just Let Me Know. The Car Is In Top Show Condition, And Is The Cleanest Low Millage Cobra In New England For Sure! Car Has 5% Tint On Front, Side, And Back Windows. I Have More Pictures Of My Car Than I Have Of My Wife! Just Ask What You Want To See.
Selling Price Is $32,000 O.B.O. Luigi 401-480-9413 [email protected]
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/cobythecobra/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread