03 redfire vert, black top $15900

slifko52

slifko
Established Member
2003 red fire vert black top, 70k on it, 2.74 pulley and idler,short throw shifter,lowered,cross drilled and slotted rotors, full bisanni exh. cold air intake, bullet black wheels crome lip, saleen wing, and meny more parts any other questions just pm me or email me at [email protected] Pictures by slifko1 - Photobucket

Last edited:

corysmach1

Established Member
Thank man, are you interested ?
no i dont have any numbers from the car

Well I just sold my cobra. I am very interested in a vert. I would like to wait a couple months before i get another one and I am working on a job switch that hopefully goes through.....The only thing that worries me about this car is you dont have any dyno numbers or has it been tuned and you just have the numbers? Just curious becuase anybody wanting to buy a pullied cobra will want it to be tuned as any cobra should be when you add boost...just some food for thought....once again nice car and good luck with the sale and if you have it when I am ready we can talk.....in the meanttime if you got the money get it tuned that would help the sale dramtically. :beer:

slifko52

slifko
Established Member
its my buddy's car, i have to talk to him today and get more info, he bought it the way it sits and drove it for almost 2 years ill find out about a dyno sheet and stuff, i have my black vert tan top all info but i have it posted for 19k with 29k on it

corysmach1

Established Member
its my buddy's car, i have to talk to him today and get more info, he bought it the way it sits and drove it for almost 2 years ill find out about a dyno sheet and stuff, i have my black vert tan top all info but i have it posted for 19k with 29k on it

Ok yeah man get the info and get back with me....

Users who are viewing this thread