03 Redfire, low miles, garage kept

sonicblu03

Established Member
I am listing this for a friend of mine. He has an 03 Redfire for sale. 22,600 miles, only mod is some sort of air box (see pic). Car is 99% stock. Car is garage kept, car covered, never smoked in and paint is in excellent condition.

Engine was replaced at 15K miles, he bought the car at 12K miles. Dealership replaced entire engine, he has all the paperwork as to the particulars. Title is in his hands clear and free.

He is selling it because he rarely drives it. He has 2 other vehicles and a motorcycle with occupy most of his driving time.

He may be reached at: [email protected] or home phone (254) 213-3034. Name is Gary.

I can answer questions related to the appearance of the car. He does not post here so feel free to call or email him. I have a few more pics of the car I can attach, just want to ensure I hosted these correctly before I add more. He can take any pic you might wanna see as well. Just ask him, he's a nice guy.

His starting price is $27,500 (neg)

detailfs
[/IMG]

detailfs

detailfs

detailfs

Gix1k4

Established Member
Sorry it took so long to get these up for you. Working midnights and had to get some sleep.

This is not my car, I'm just posting the pics for sonicblu03.

DCFC0039.gif

DCFC0041.gif

DCFC0042.gif

DCFC0045.gif

DCFC0048.gif

DCFC0049.gif

DCFC0050.gif

DCFC0053.gif

DCFC0054.gif

I left out the trunk pic because it was so blurry.

Users who are viewing this thread