03 Redfire F/S Low miles

no2moro

Established Member
03 with only 29,963 miles. Bought the car in 2006 with 24,000. Never drive it because I have too many cars.

Billetflow 2.7
Billetflow Idler Set 90mm Black
Afco Heat exchanger
Paul's HP CAI
SCT X3
MGW gold handle shifter
Magnaflow cat back (stock cats)
H&R Race springs
10th Anni wheels
stock interior

20,000 Firm. PM for contact number

044_44.jpg

053_53.jpg

005_5.jpg

091_91.jpg

101_0350.jpg

102_102.jpg

flattrack53

Established Member
Has this car ever been smoked in? any accidents? how many owners? Looks like a good buy in my book!

no2moro

Established Member
The seat in the picture is one from my 93 Cobra. I took the seats out so they would not get messed up.

I am the third owner. I have had it since 2006. I bought it with 24,xxxx miles

Never smoked in, no food or drinks allowed in vehicle.

Never wrecked.

I did have the whole car repainted due to the crappy factory paint. It had what looked like dried up soap all over the top. I have heard that it seems to be common on 03/04 stangs. It was resprayed by Goolsby Customs in Birmingham Alabama.

SpectorV

Established Member
I know this car and the owner, I see it all the time at local car shows, its very clean and is worth every penny, he also knows Terminators so its been taken care of right, to bad I dont have room for a coupe :( . Good luck with the sale!

jcurtin

Established Member
wooow, too bad capital one will not let me buy private party, I would fly home to buy it in a minute! Do you have any dealer friends that would process it, let me pay the doc fee, then cut you the 20k?

no2moro

Established Member
wooow, too bad capital one will not let me buy private party, I would fly home to buy it in a minute! Do you have any dealer friends that would process it, let me pay the doc fee, then cut you the 20k?

Sorry, I do not know anyone who could process that transaction. When I bought the car my Credit Union gave me a check, to take the owner in North Carolina.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Hey man when you send those pics to my email I'll check them out and i'll let you know when and if well be able to come get this car.

Thanks

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread