'03 Redfire Convertible for sale...

hobsonsas

Established Member
'03 Redfire Convertible for sale $17,500

SOLD.....

I'm putting my '03 Cobra Redfire Vert. up for sale at 17,500; purchased from good member "Ramstein" on this website. HP and TQ in signature, 82K miles, have SCT tuner, stock pulley cover, convertible cover. Tuned at XXX Motorsports in Pensacola, brand new Spec 3+ clutch with soft pedal option. No issues that I know of, runs strong and plenty of tread left on tires. Above is photobucket link....

Last edited:

ramstein

Established Member
The car looks and drives like 30k mile car. Almost makes me want to buy it back:beer: If i didn't have my mind set on a c5Z06, I'd really consider it.
GLWS

hobsonsas

Established Member
I agree, it is a blast to drive. I got bit by an impulse bug, and really should have waited until I finished my house remodeling. It's still in the same condition as I bought it and with a new clutch.

ramstein

Established Member
Sure took you much less time to sell it than it took me lol. congrats on the sale and i hope it went to a good owner, just like when i sold it.:beer:

hobsonsas

Established Member
It did and I know where he works....get to pass by it quite frequently.;-) I miss it but its for the best right now....

Users who are viewing this thread