'03 Redfire Cobra For Sale... Price at bottom

rmk600

Established Member
It's time to sell my cobra and I figured since I bought it from a member here and got a good deal, I should reciprocate. I've had the car for 7 months and loved every minute of it! The car is super strong and really clean. It has 53500 miles on it. I have driven it every day and haven't had one problem. I don't drive too long of distances to work, etc. so I have only put 3500 miles on the car. The tires have good tread on them. The rears are 315/35 Nitto NT-05's and they maybe have 4000 miles on them. Awesome tire by the way. The fronts are 275/40 BF Goodrich G-Sports. Everything works as far as power options. A/C blows really cold. It has a new Optima battery. It has a new Alpine head unit with I-Pod connector (a must nowadays). All the mods were perfomed by the previous owner. It was tuned by HP Performance in Jacksonville. I had it dyno'd by XXX Performance here in Pensacola after I bought it and it put down 436hp/446tq on their Dyno Jet. The tune is really safe according to Brad, the owner. They also changed fuel filter, oil, tranny fluid, and spark plugs.

Mods:

K&N Densecharger
2.93 Upper pulley
100mm idler pulley
Magnaflow Cat-back
H&R Race Springs
Steeda X2 Ball Joints
MM Caster/Camber plates
MGW Shifter
Mobil 1 Synthetic Fluid
Royal Purple Transmission fluid

Ratings (Note: I am anal):

If I had to rate the car honestly, I would give the exterior a 8 and that's because of some small rock chips on the front part of the hood and the bumper. You can't see these unless you are close up on the car. I just recently did a three-step cut, polish, wax process on the car by hand. The metallic in the redfire looks really awesome and it just doesn't come out in the pics. I get compliments all the time on the car. The rims are in great shape with no curb rash or anything.

The interior would get a 9. The only thing that could be seen as wear is the driver seat side bolster. I've seen many worse on Mustangs. But I am anal.

Pictures:

Cobra2-1.gif

Cobra4-1.gif

Cobra4.gif

Cobra7.gif

Cobra5.gif

Cobra1.gif

Price:

$19,000, but I will hear offers by PM. I haven't listed it anywhere other than here. I will wait a couple of weeks. The reason for selling is simple.... I go through cars. :-D I like to experience new vehicles and seem to have a new car every 6-12 months. This Cobra will not dissapoint! The title is in Navy Federal's possession. :beer:

Last edited:

rmk600

Established Member
Z28 - Thanks for noticing! I added the odometer reading to the post. haha. 52500 is the answer though.

laidback - I'm here.

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
Love the last photo, free bump for another beautiful redfire, glad to not see it in the snow like I saw one today

rmk600

Established Member
Thanks for the comments. Car is now on Craigslist. I will probably put in on Autotrader in the next week or so.

BSX - I took those pics at a industrial complex here. Thanks for the compliment.

rmk600

Established Member
Some more pics of the interior and another that shows how well the paint has been maintained through the years. :beer:

Cobra8.gif

Cobra9.gif

Cobra10.gif

Cobra3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread