03 Redfire best wax

Modded04

Established Member
I recently purchased a 03 Redfire cobra I love my vehicles looking spotless and flawless. It is not a daily driver mostly driven on nice days. Not even in the rain at all. My question is what is the best process and products to use. I want that deep beautiful shine and durable coating that will last and not wash off after one washing. Thanks for the help everyone.

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
I just bought some chemical guys to try on mine. been using meguiars ultimate wax and seems to work well too. my car sees no rain and never really ever gets dirty.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Check out Son1c waxes. It's good stuff, he is local guy to me. Good to support the little guy, and also a fellow enthusiast

kbmag1

Established Member
Victoria's Concourse Red is a very nice show wax, very wet look but without the show wax price. Looks similar to Pinnacle Souveran but lasts 2x as long (8 weeks vs 4 weeks). Another option is either or both of Natty's Blue and or Red. The Blue will fill a bit and is wet, Red is glossy.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My go-to was Natty's Red over Optimum Polyseal.

I really need to find my old hard drives and re-compile all my pics so I could show you how much depth it had with that combo. It really helped bring out the orangier hues to Redfire in the sunlight. Redfire is one of the most dynamic reds ever produced, it just needs the right combos to bring it out.

GHOST99

Established Member
I have been using liquid glass for at least 10 years. It is really good despite people saying it is old. I am about to try Colinite 845. Do the research on it. I have seen videos on how it repels water and it is amazing. this is why I am gonna try it. If you want more information about liquid glass just pm me and I will go into more detail.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
What he said. A good intro wax I used on my redfire was Pinnacle Liquid Souveran. Son1c's wax as mentioned above is excellent and Dodo Juice products if you want to spend a mini fortune.

Figured you would be anti-liquid wax. What are you currently putting on your MC?

Users who are viewing this thread