03 redfire, 500+rwhp

heywaitfourme

Established Member
$20,000

Cars been for sale for a while. It's got to go. I'm going to be leaving for a nuclear program with the Navy and can only take one vehicle. I'm looking into buying an 08 cummins to take with me. The car has the following mods.. and will come with all the stock parts.

K&N fipk
jlt rai
injectors - 60's with harness
k.b. boost a pump
maf x-tender
3.1 upper, 6# metco lower(have 8#ring with it)
lfp pulleys and aux idler
lfp expansion tanks(rad and inter)
mac Longtubes
mac o/r h pipe
magnapack catback
billetflow IRS brace
springs cut 3/4 all around
brand new front tires, rears still have 4K depending on driving style
26 spline liberty input
spec 3+ clutch w/new sleeve and TOB
alum. flywheel
mgw short shifter(orange handle)
raptor shift light in dash vent
aem uego Wideband in glovebox
sct X-cal II
even flow head mod
lfp quadrant and firewall adjusters
windows 15% tinted

Car has 37K on it. I've just driven it to NC and back holding 75 on the highway, netting a solid 25mpg average over the 1500 miles. Car is solid and reliable with NO issues. Interior is 9/10, the ext. is 8.5/10 with the normal stone chips from a car with 37K on it.

I'd like to get 21K for it. It will have new mobile 1 oil, filter and fuel filter upon purchase. If the car doesn't sell and the time comes for me to leave for schooling, I will be forced to trade the car to the dealer and he will end up charging a lot more for it than I'm asking. I'm just giving someone an opportunity to own a well modded car with no short cuts taken at a bargain price. All the car needs is a T/S thrown on it and it will reliably push over 600rwhp with nothing needed but a TUNE. The car will run over a 600cc crotch rocket and I feel confident it'll run in the high 10s/low 11's with a good driver. I've not tracked it in this state, but I have barely beaten an 11.1 second camaro. The owner of the camaro bracket races it and is consistenly between 11.0 and 11.3. He's a much better driver than me.

any questions, please contact me thru PM, email - [email protected], or call at 814 243 4606 anytime from 8 am till 10pm EST.

P1060082.jpg

P1060087.jpg

P1060092.jpg

P1060096.jpg

P1060097.jpg

P1060098.jpg

P1060099.jpg

P1060100.jpg

P1060101.jpg

P1060107.jpg

P1050165.jpg

$20,000

Last edited:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I made the grill myself. You want one? PM me, I have enough left over to make a few more.

It sucks having to sell the car, but I'll be able to buy a few of them once I'm finished with my schooling . . . in 7 years!

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Pushin it back up...new truck will be here middle/end of next week. If it's not sold, it's traded and someone will have to pay a considerable amount more...dealer said they'd list it at 24500...

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Next Saturday! Truck will be here before then, but they can and will wait until then if they want my business. I can not trade the car in, if the car is definetly sold and just give them a small down to hold it until the transaction completes, but like I said, the car has to be 100% sold.

Not leaving for a little bit, but I want to start the build process on the ram before I head out.

Users who are viewing this thread