03 Redfire, 35K

heywaitfourme

Established Member
It's an 03 redfire, has 35xxx miles on it. I am the second owner. The following are what is done with it and it will come with ALL of the stock parts. I want nothing left at my house when this car leaves, so bring a truck and a trailer.

K&N fipk
jlt rai
injectors - 60's with harness
k.b. boost a pump
maf x-tender
3.1 upper, 6# metco lower(have 8#ring with it)
lfp pulleys and aux idler
lfp expansion tanks(rad and inter)
mac Longtubes
mac o/r h pipe
magnapack catback
billetflow IRS brace
springs cut 3/4 all around
brand new front tires, rears still have 7-10K left
26 spline liberty input
spec 3+ clutch
alum. flywheel
mgw short shifter(orange handle)
raptor shift light in dash vent
aem uego Wideband in glovebox
sct X-cal II
even flow head mod
lfp quadrant and firewall adjusters
windows 15% tinted

BAD: The P.O. put two holes in the drivers seat. Small, as you'll see by the picture I had taken of them. Has some water etching in the paint from the P.O. either leaving it outside. I tried the vinegar trick and it got SOME of them out, but not all. Also some slight curb rash from the P.O. as you'll notice in the picture.

It has new plugs, fuel filter, oil change, ETC. in the past 500 miles. I drove it to Myrtle Beach, S.C. and got 23-24 mpg. Tuned by rick at Amazon. Babied and used mostly for a lawn ornament since 2005. Titles in hand, asking for $25,000, or make me an offer.

My cell phone number is 814 243 4606. The link below includes pictures. If you need or want anything more, please feel free to call or email me at [email protected], or try the PM feature.

more pictures located at >>>http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...tfourme/cobra/

P1050165.jpg

P1030446.jpg

heywaitfourme

Established Member
yea...still runs 10s.

Just to clear this up so you don't try to give me a bad name here...every person that I've talked to about this car has been informed of it having a whipple on it, and everyone that inquires about it will be informed of it as well.

The only reason the whipple went is because a local fellow was going to buy the car, but didn't want the whipple on it, so I took it off and dropped 2 grand off the price. He got nailed with a DUI and he's not buying it now!

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
yea...still runs 10s.

Just to clear this up so you don't try to give me a bad name here...every person that I've talked to about this car has been informed of it having a whipple on it, and everyone that inquires about it will be informed of it as well.

The only reason the whipple went is because a local fellow was going to buy the car, but didn't want the whipple on it, so I took it off and dropped 2 grand off the price. He got nailed with a DUI and he's not buying it now!

Wasnt trying to say anything about you, just wondering if it was the same car. You have actually ran a 10 with it the way it sits?

heywaitfourme

Established Member
The whipple is already sold. I want 25 for it, but I said make offers.

The way it sits...close. I took out the pass seat, and emptied my trunk. Put on some welds with hoosiers(borrowed from fellow racer) and prayed. Was also at 1/4 tank of gas with very little tire pressure. I didn't check them as my buddy, who is a much better driver than I, said they were good. Everyone was running very quick that night, so maybe I got lucky. The car pulls like a freight train and will easily walk all over a 600 crotch rocket!! I've taken the liberty of doing so myself a few times this year :)

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
The whipple is already sold. I want 25 for it, but I said make offers.

The way it sits...close. I took out the pass seat, and emptied my trunk. Put on some welds with hoosiers(borrowed from fellow racer) and prayed. Was also at 1/4 tank of gas with very little tire pressure. I didn't check them as my buddy, who is a much better driver than I, said they were good. Everyone was running very quick that night, so maybe I got lucky. The car pulls like a freight train and will easily walk all over a 600 crotch rocket!! I've taken the liberty of doing so myself a few times this year :)

So what did you run?

heywaitfourme

Established Member
10.9 something at mid 120s with a pretty bad 2.1 60'

now you may call your BS as I know it'll be done! I'll just beat ya too it!!

but seriously, no BS. I got lucky that pass I guess. I was runnin 11.2's all night on the hoosiers.

no more non sense posts....I would like to see this car sell so I can go back to school and not have to take out any loans!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread