03 redfire, 35K, $26,000

heywaitfourme

Established Member
03 redfire, 35K, offers welcome!

As the title says. I'm selling my car. It's time to do something more with my life. It's an 03 redfire, has 35xxx miles on it. I am the second owner. The following are what is done with it and it will come with ALL of the stock parts. I want nothing left at my house when this car leaves, so bring a truck and a trailer.

K&N fipk
jlt rai
injectors - 60's with harness
k.b. boost a pump
maf x-tender
3.1 upper, 6# metco lower(have 8#ring with it)
lfp pulleys and aux idler
lfp expansion tanks(rad and inter)
mac Longtubes
mac o/r h pipe
magnapack catback
billetflow IRS brace
springs cut 3/4 all around
brand new front tires, rears still have 7-10K left
26 spline liberty input
spec 3+ clutch
alum. flywheel
mgw short shifter(orange handle)
raptor shift light in dash vent
aem uego Wideband in glovebox
sct X-cal II
even flow head mod
lfp quadrant and firewall adjusters
windows 15% tinted
My favorite mod. . . "grocery getter" sticker!!!

BAD: The P.O. put two holes in the drivers seat. Small, as you'll see by the picture I had taken of them. Has some water etching in the paint from the P.O. either leaving it outside. I tried the vinegar trick and it got SOME of them out, but not all. Also some slight curb rash from the P.O. as you'll notice in the picture.

It has new plugs, fuel filter, oil change, ETC. in the past 500 miles. I drove it to Myrtle Beach, S.C. and got 23-24 mpg. Tuned by rick at Amazon. Babied and used mostly for a lawn ornament since 2005. Titles in hand, asking for $26,000. My cell phone number is 814 243 4606. The link below includes pictures. If you need or want anything more, please feel free to call or email me at [email protected], or try the PM feature.

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/heywaitfourme/cobra/

please send offers thru a PM or email, or contact me directly.

Last edited:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Pm me what you think it's worth. I'd like 25,500 with all the stock parts, but like I said, pm what you think it's worth.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Just a heads up...

My friend sold his 18,000 mile whippled 600 hp DSG a few months ago. Had it advertised for over 5 months on all the local boards, this board and craigslist / autotrader etc.. The most he could get out of it was 26,000. If you are looking to get a top dollar offer for your car.. wait til the economy isn't complete shit.

Users who are viewing this thread