03 redfire - $24,000

heywaitfourme

Established Member
03 redfire - $21,000

03 redfire
35xxx miles
second owner

The following are what is done with it and it will come with ALL of the stock parts. I want nothing left at my house when this car leaves, so bring a truck and a trailer.

K&N fipk
jlt rai
injectors - 60's with harness
k.b. boost a pump
maf x-tender
3.1 upper, 6# metco lower(have 8#ring with it)
lfp pulleys and aux idler
lfp expansion tanks(rad and inter)
mac Longtubes
mac o/r h pipe
magnapack catback
billetflow IRS brace
springs cut 3/4 all around
brand new front tires, rears still have 7-10K left
26 spline liberty input
spec 3+ clutch
alum. flywheel
mgw short shifter(orange handle)
raptor shift light in dash vent
aem uego Wideband in glovebox
sct X-cal II
even flow head mod
lfp quadrant and firewall adjusters
windows 15% tinted

BAD: The P.O. put two holes in the drivers seat. Small, as you'll see by the picture I had taken of them. Has some water etching in the paint from the P.O. either leaving it outside. I tried the vinegar trick and it got SOME of them out, but not all. Also some slight curb rash from the P.O. as you'll notice in the picture.

It has new plugs, fuel filter, oil change, ETC. in the past 500 miles. I drove it to Myrtle Beach, S.C. and got 23-24 mpg. Tuned by rick at Amazon. Babied and used mostly for a lawn ornament since 2005. Titles in hand, asking for $24,000.

My cell phone number is 814 243 4606. The link below includes pictures. If you need or want anything more, please feel free to call or email me at [email protected], or try the PM feature.

more pictures located at >>>http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...tfourme/cobra/

P1060107.jpg

P1060100.jpg

P1060097.jpg

P1060091.jpg

P1060083.jpg

AGAIN, 24,000 or call and we'll talk on the phone. Moving in three weeks.

Last edited:

heywaitfourme

Established Member
tip top, someone buy this lawn ornament already. I'm tired of moving stuff around it in the garage!

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Someone? Anyone? I'm moving to NC the beginning of SEPT. and I'm not taking the car with me. It will be in PA, me in NC. I'd like it gone. Make some offers.

Since I know you are going to offer trades, This is what and ONLY what i will consider. 2003-2006 honda cbr600RR. Must have title and be registerable. It will be a track bike. I'm not as competitive on the 1000 as I am on a 600 yet, so I need a 600 to accomodate my 1000 to help with my learning curve. No other trades, don't ask, sorry.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
None. I'd guess 500+ at the wheels. Tuned via sct xcallII and aem uego wideband with amazon tuning. Have over 4 hour into the tune! I've driven the car to Myrtle Beach and back this year with NO problems except the drive wasn't long enough!(9 hours one way)

If someone is afraid to buy it because I have no numbers or a dyno, I'll put you in touch with Rick at amazon and you can talk to him if you wish. The car can be daily driven and has NO issues what-so-ever. I'm simply selling so I can afford to go back to college and not have to worry about the financial issues. Title is beside me and I'm even willing to help with the "getting the car to you" end of the deal.

Come on...I know someone's looking for a nice, CLEAN cobra with some tasteful mods and all the stock parts.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
***The water etching (water marks) would come out with a professional detail job.***

***The curb rash is only on the PASSENGER SIDE REAR WHEEL*****

No offers by monday, it'll be autotrader time!

only a gt

Established Member
too bad you're not taking it to nc with you, ill be back there in about 3 weeks as well

heywaitfourme

Established Member
It can be there for the right price!!! I had a blast driving it to Myrtle Beach this year and would have NO problems driving it there for you!! Hell, I'd deliever it for FREE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread