03 Red, Manual OK/TX area

Mach1soldier

Established Member
Hey guys,

I will try and get pics up shortly but here is the short list of details. PM me and I can email pics or give you more information. Car is Near Fort Sill, OK

03 torch red
Manual
75k miles

P1SC from procharger. Multiple tunes. Less than three thousand miles on it since installed.
Engine and trans are in great shape and run good.
Only other mods are off road x pipe and dumped mufflers in front of axle. It isn't crazy loud though.

Paint is pretty good except the usual paint chips on hood but it needs a little bodywork due to a couple dings from hail on the roof. I give it a 6 out of 10 overall because of that. I got a quote to fix it and paintless dent repair was like 600 bucks.

Interior is in good shape for the mileage. Typical drivers seat side bolster wear.

14,000 OBO with procharger
11,300 OBO without procharger

I would like to sell in the next month to put towards my house downpayment.

Will take partial trades for firearms, or ammo, or a small dump utility trailer or something I could use to haul scrap metal. Also would accept a mach 1 hood or front bumper in partial trade for my other wrecked car project.

I can help with shipping if someone wants it shipped or will even drive it up to 400 miles with a deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread