03 red 10th Anniversary for sale

delmarsteelers

Established Member
This crushes me to do......I am being stationed somewhere that forces me to put the car in storage for a while. I don't like to count on someone else to look after the car. So I have decided to sell the car. I have put it on Auto trader today, but will not be posted for 24 hrs.
This car is in excellent condition. It is garaged kept and it does not see the rain. Still has the remaining bumper to bumper factory warrantee until Aug 06. This is a little cushion for the consumer. I have all the documentation that came with the ownership of this car. I have added - Billetflow 2.76 pulley with 4 Idlers, custom exhaust with Super 40 series flow-masters, off road H-pipe, MMFLSFC, K&N CAI, Billetflow rear differential brace, Custom Diablo predator tune from Mile-Hi, and MGW short throw shifter. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. I have the dyno sheets to show the numbers over 475 rwhp and over 525 rwtq. I am asking 26,900. The car has 19,900 miles. Other reasonable prices considered. I have attached a link to some pictures, if that doesn't work I can email some to people that are interested. Thanks for the time.........

MikeW

Established Member
Whats with all teh Tennessee folks looking at Cobras LOL

Josh tell CobraIm how you like your convertible..... I was telling him about you earlier.

riggs

800whp Club...
Established Member
delmarsteelers said:
This crushes me to do......I am being stationed somewhere that forces me to put the car in storage for a while. I don't like to count on someone else to look after the car. So I have decided to sell the car. I have put it on Auto trader today, but will not be posted for 24 hrs.
This car is in excellent condition. It is garaged kept and it does not see the rain. Still has the remaining bumper to bumper factory warrantee until Aug 06. This is a little cushion for the consumer. I have all the documentation that came with the ownership of this car. I have added - Billetflow 2.76 pulley with 4 Idlers, custom exhaust with Super 40 series flow-masters, off road H-pipe, MMFLSFC, K&N CAI, Billetflow rear differential brace, Custom Diablo predator tune from Mile-Hi, and MGW short throw shifter. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. I have the dyno sheets to show the numbers over 475 rwhp and over 525 rwtq. I am asking 26,900. The car has 19,900 miles. Other reasonable prices considered. I have attached a link to some pictures, if that doesn't work I can email some to people that are interested. Thanks for the time.........

I will get ahold of you about the car...

The most I can go is $25K, as loan value is only $23K through my bank on an 03....

delmarsteelers

Established Member
Thanks for the interest and the comments on the car. I still have the car its not even been 2 days. I have some folks coming around this weekend to look at it. I am usaully to busy during the week to show it.

delmarsteelers

Established Member
Johns96Cobra said:
Nice ride. I'm local, let me know if the sale falls through...

The guy is trying to make this sale happen and he is first in line of course. At least for a few more days. After that the car is back on the market unless he gives a deposit. I hope it works out for him, because he seems like the one that will take care of it.............

johns96cobra - I have sent you a PM

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
thanks for the car I washed her and waxed her today before putting her in my last cobra spot :).

Users who are viewing this thread