03 rear bumper on 99-01

cobra29

Established Member
Blown99Snake how old are you. You sounds like a parking lot salesman, more like immature salesman.

The man doesn't want to do business with you, back off. Move on with your life.

Peace out........

snkbitn

Established Member
Originally posted by cobra29
Blown99Snake how old are you. You sounds like a parking lot salesman, more like immature salesman.

Exactly.

Why would I give you my dealers name and number after the way you have acted ?

Grow up, you might get more sales.... :shrug:

Blown99Snake

Established Member
LOL, your just pissed because I called your bluff. Hell, I dont care if you buy from me or not. I'm just always up for some new info. Cobra29.......peace out to you to babe.:kaboom:

snkbitn

Established Member
Originally posted by Blown99Snake
LOL, your just pissed because I called your bluff. Hell, I dont care if you buy from me or not. I'm just always up for some new info. Cobra29.......peace out to you to babe.:kaboom:

pissed ? no. i wouldnt let someone like you get under my skin.

if you want to think you called my bluff, fine.... but im the one that saved money by not ordering from you. :loser:

Cobra4pt6

Banned
i have an 03 bumper on my 99 cobra....i got the best deal ever... my homeboy has a supercharged gt and he converted his body to 03 body, then he decided that he wanted it to look somewhat of a GT too, so luckily his car was black....he sold me his bumper...so i got my 03 rear bumper for $200, it was already painted my cars color and $40 for the install..... it looks great with the chrome bumper inserts too......not bad for $240.....yes it'll fit also.

snkbitn

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
it looks great with the chrome bumper inserts too......not bad for $240.....yes it'll fit also.

well, lets see some pics ! :)

Blown99Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
i have an 03 bumper on my 99 cobra....i got the best deal ever... my homeboy has a supercharged gt and he converted his body to 03 body, then he decided that he wanted it to look somewhat of a GT too, so luckily his car was black....he sold me his bumper...so i got my 03 rear bumper for $200, it was already painted my cars color and $40 for the install..... it looks great with the chrome bumper inserts too......not bad for $240.....yes it'll fit also.

Sweet deal!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread