03 Oxford White Cobra with mods FOR SALE "PICS"

93fakesnake

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Oxford White Cobra. Below is the list of mods and info on it. Sorry no trades. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

Oxofrd White with 31,300 miles. No rips or tears in the interior. Inside is in perfect shape. Does have the normal small rock chips on the front. Has had Mobil 1 Syn in it since it was new. I'm the 2nd owner. Has clean Carfax. It's still a 6 speed and all suspension is still stock.

Mods:
- 6lb Lower Metco pulley kit
- 3.0 Reichard Racing non-slip upper pulley
- Metco polished idler set
- Amazon Polished Intercooler Tank
- Amazon Cold Air Kit
- Fiore Firewall Adj. and Quad
- Afco Heat Exchanger
- NGK TR6
- Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
- Tinted Windows
- Diablo Pred Tuner
- MAFIA
- 17x9 17x10.5 Black FR500
- Summo 275/45/17 on front
- Summo 315's on back
Car was tuned on a Mustang Dyno. It made 461 HP and 533 TQ. I do have a dyno graph and interested persons can talk to the guy that tuned it if needed. $26,000 OBO.

Last edited:

93fakesnake

Established Member
Picture226.jpg

Picture375.jpg

Picture440.jpg

Last edited:

Sandgnat

Established Member
I'm down in Charleston and might be interested. Several options, will you consider trade (03 GT with 20K miles, AT, leather) and asking price one way or the other. Just saw the price, missed that due to quick read.

Last edited:

93fakesnake

Established Member
Sandgnat sorry no trades. Trying to free up some money.

DeputyLaird my PM's should be working. No I sold the stock wheels after I bought the FR500's

Sandgnat

Established Member
Ok, understand about the trades. If you do not sell in the next few weeks, bump your ad back up to the top. I really don't need two Mustangs at the house, only room for one in the garage as the Bird is not going outside. I'll work on moving the GT locally and might be ready to deal.

Question, was this car stock when you picked it up?

And on the PM thing with DeputyLaird, I think you have to have a higher post count before you can send/get PMs. Site rules I think I saw somewhere.

Last edited:

93fakesnake

Established Member
It had the shifter. Myself and a local shop ( Rick @ Amazon Tuning Solutions ) help put the other stuff on there.

riggs

800whp Club...
Established Member
What will you take for the car?

I saw you replied back to my WTB thread....so just curious if you are interested in coming off that price....

I have cash in hand and will be buying a Cobra this weekend...

Martinrulz

Established Member
scorcher2005 said:
how come your sig says it has 502hp/572tq but you advertise it as 461hp/533tq?

I'm guessing the upper mod list made the lower numbers where the bottom mod list made the bigger numbers. Few more mods in that list.

93fakesnake

Established Member
Those numbers were before the ported blower, throttle body, and plem. This was posted before the mods and the chrome FR500"s.

Users who are viewing this thread