03 OW Project

OU812

Established Member
I have a chance to get a smoking deal on a buddies Z06 since he lost his job but I have to sell my cobra project car first. I'll be putting this up for sale like it is until the Z sells, if my car doesn't go by then I'm just going to keep it.

2003 OW Cobra
21,026 Miles
BBK Longtubes
BBK Offroad X-pipe
Polished Bassini Exhaust
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Steeda Quadrant
4:10 gears
Weld Prostar XP's 17x9 front and rear

I bought the car halfway through a turbo swap but I've bought almost all the stuff to put the eaton back on it, a good bit of the parts are brand new. I have a lot of extras to go with the swap. The car itself is in damn good condition, the interior still smells new. I bought it and it's been sitting under a cover waiting for me to get back to the states and put it back together.

$16,000

The car is at my parent's house and they are out of town until Sunday but I'll have them get pics to me as soon as they get back.

OU812

Established Member
Yes... where is it?

It's in Hampton, GA.....about 10 minutes from Atlanta Motor Speedway. Also, if anyone wants it without the eaton parts I have I'll sell it for $15,000. At that price you'll get it just like I bought it, with the 99-01 timing cover and intake.

Last edited:

OU812

Established Member
Did u buy this from Red99svt?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yeah, I picked it up from him a few months ago. The only reason I'm even considering selling it is because this will probably be the only time I'll be able to afford a C6 Z in the near future.

OU812

Established Member
My buddy has someone coming to look at the Z this weekend so if I don't get this thing gone soon I'm going to miss out. I'll let it go for $14,000 with the 99-01 stuff on it. I should have some pics up by Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread