03 ow cobra

SVT DAN

Established Member
Well I'm having a baby. Awesome news. I have nothing but two door cars so I've decided to sell the cobra. 03 Oxford white with 14,xxx original miles. 492whp tunes by Jon Lund has a true forged ported eaton, acufab sbtb and ported plenum. All idlers were replaced with hard anodized dual ball bearings. 2.93 upper with 4# lower. Kb bap. 60# injectors. Jlt high boost cai. Asking $23,500. Please understand that the car has a lien on it through navy federal credit union. I prefer to deal with local people but if u wanna go through the hassle of traveling for this that's fine. You can txt me at 301-752-5471. Please don't low ball me a $20k offer. I will laugh at you. Thanks.

SVT DAN

Established Member
No sir I am not the original owner, I picked it up in 2010 with 6,xxx miles on it. I can send picks thru txt. But here are some
etyvunu8.jpg

3azy3ere.jpg

SVT DAN

Established Member
azuqe6yb.jpg

yta4ehu9.jpg

Also, it has borla stingers and 10.5" wheels with nt05r's. I also have the original stock wheels.

03svt01gt

Established Member
Yay a baby. Been in the car a few times. Car is super nice and pulls pretty damn hard. Glws. If I had the money it would of been sold. But I'm poor.

SVT DAN

Established Member
Yay a baby. Been in the car a few times. Car is super nice and pulls pretty damn hard. Glws. If I had the money it would of been sold. But I'm poor.

You always have first option my friend, always. But you passed so lol

Wallace7666

Established Member
Sorry, I'm located in va. 45 minutes south of dc and hour north of Richmond.

A litte too far for me and a little bit out of my price range but very nice car. I live in NY and am looking to spend no more than 18k. Good luck with the sale though, shouldnt have any problem selling it.

SVT DAN

Established Member
A litte too far for me and a little bit out of my price range but very nice car. I live in NY and am looking to spend no more than 18k. Good luck with the sale though, shouldnt have any problem selling it.

Understandable and thanks. I drove almost 5 hours for it

Users who are viewing this thread