'03 Mods

Stri-Ken

Established Member
Hi All....

I've got a couple of questions for ya....recently bought a 03 Sonic Blue Cobra--stock with 12,000 miles. Since purchase, I ve added a Steggy stage iv with ported tb (with tune), 2.8 pulley(upper), 3.73 gears, and upgraded intercooler . I've also added a magnaflo cat back system with 3" tips. I dynoed at 460rwhp. My qyestion is....will a cold air induction kit and a predator or sct tune put me in the the 500 club????? If not, besides nitrous, what else can I do to increase the hp? Thanks for all your help.....

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
We have similar mods and I'm at the 500 mark. When you dyno'd did you have a tune done at the same time, or just a dyno pull.

If no, stay outta the boost till you have a tune done. Good luck!!

Stri-Ken

Established Member
Thanks for the info.....By the way-slo-pik.....I did not have a tune done at that time, but I did when the eaton was ported. I think predator or sct will be the one i go with next.
Quick question-----did anyones traction control light stay on after their tune???? Mine does.......is this normal?

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
who ever did your tune last, set it up for the traction to always be off. Its done in the tune.

Stri-Ken

Established Member
The traction is off.....maybe i mis-stated that. I just wanted to know if that was normal for it to always be off. Thanks for your imput. Hopefully i'm on the right track for getting into the 500 club!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread