03 Mineral Grey Coupe F/S Bristol, TN

LandShark

Established Member
So I am forced to sell my car. I am asking $24,500 but will entertain other offers. It is, as the title states, an 03 Mineral Grey Coupe with nearly 30k miles. Never been pullied. Does have a Predator tune for 93 octane. It has a 7yr/70k mile warranty that is transferable. Never had the knock. Have had the vibration but it has been fixed with new DS. New tires at 19k. Has been to the dragstrip 3 times in Bristol, but I never abused it (ran 13.3 at 108, the run is on the internet if you are interested in seeing i can send a link). Has been to one track day for a total of 2 hrs of driving. Otherwise, it is used as my secondary driver for summertime. Never seen salt or snow, but has been in the rain (this is East TN and it rains a lot).

Pics can be seen here:

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l141/autom8er/

If you have further questions, please post here for all to see answers or send me a msg. Edit:: Oh yea, i cannot accept any trades.

Ed

Last edited:

LandShark

Established Member
Ok, lets try this a little lower... Not getting any attention at 24,500... am going to lower the price to 23,500 in the hopes of getting an enthusiast here to purchase from me. Otherwise, will ebay it and see if it will move there.

Ed

LandShark

Established Member
sold to a guy on cc.com. I needed to move it, he made a good offer and sent a down payment. No plans today, maybe in the spring. Just cant decide what I want next.. have looked at a Gt500 but the upcharge is rediculous and the build quality isnt as good as my 03. WAY too many stripes and badges, not enough design and engineering.

Ed

LandShark

Established Member
Just be forewarned... lurk for a long time and read the rules before you speak up. They like technical discussions and have a strict smackdown code of ethics. I cant stress it enough.. SEARCH.. LURK.. READ the RULES.. before you post up a "hey, im new here"... you will go down in flames quickly with that. Look me up over there sometime, I post as Autom8er. A lot of good technical information about setting up cars for track racing, but a pretty small community.

Ed

LandShark

Established Member
Just be forewarned... lurk for a long time and read the rules before you speak up. They like technical discussions and have a strict smackdown code of ethics. I cant stress it enough.. SEARCH.. LURK.. READ the RULES.. before you post up a "hey, im new here"... you will go down in flames quickly with that. Look me up over there sometime, I post as Autom8er. A lot of good technical information about setting up cars for track racing, but a pretty small community.

Ed

Madhouse

warrior
Established Member
MColeman said:
I'm on here now :-D Does that count?

I found this site while researching Ed's Cobra.

Mike

Congrats on your new car man! Looks like you found a very nice deal!

:rockon:

MColeman

Established Member
Madhouse said:
Congrats on your new car man! Looks like you found a very nice deal!

:rockon:

Thanks.

I purchased Ed's Cobra and promptly drove it 1300 miles to West Texas without any discernable problems. The vehicle was as described or better - which is refreshing when doing business on the net.

Although I did not meet Ed (he was called out of town on business) - he had made arrangements and the transaction went off without a hitch.

All in all I wanted to let everyone know he is a man of his word.

Thanks,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread