03 mineral gray in VA

SwampMoose

Established Member
Got a 03 MG with 42k miles for sale, mods in sig... Car put down 462/472 in the heat on a dynojet with stock h-pipe and 438/448 on a mustang dyno with the bassani. Car has been in a fender-bender(no frame damage just bumper/trunk-lid, was rear-ended at less than 15mph) a week ago and will be out of the shop on Monday. I'm asking 22.5k o.b.o. with a extra set of original satin cobra's and the original blower/TB/plenum. I'm also willing to put it back to stock and sell for 20.5k.

SwampMoose

Established Member
Thanks! More info... the clutch/flywheel isn't even broken in and the extra set of wheels have 2 good tires and 2 worn tires. here are some pics from a few months ago.
HPIM0609.jpg

HPIM0608.jpg

HPIM0607.jpg

HPIM0606.jpg

HPIM0501.jpg

HPIM0503.jpg

HPIM0602.jpg

HPIM0600.jpg

HPIM0599.jpg

SwampMoose

Established Member
Car is out of the shop! (they did a great job!) I'll be posting current pics of it soon. Title is clear and I have a history report if you want one, just pm me your e-mail.

Last edited:

red97svt

Established Member
is hampton basically on the coast? is the x pipe catted or off road? i would like a copy of the report and any of the post repair shots you have to [email protected]. thanks.

Last edited:

SwampMoose

Established Member
is hampton basically on the coast? is the x pipe catted or off road? i would like a copy of the report and any of the post repair shots you have to [email protected]. thanks.

I'm like 20 minutes from williamsburg, next to newport news and about 35 minutes from virginia beach. The x-pipe is the stainless steel one that has the 2 high-flow cats and also the race pipes that you can put in to take the cats out.. you can see it here http://www.rpmoutlet.com/03cobrbasheaders.htm#2 I'll be taking pics tomorrow to post, and I sent you the report.

Users who are viewing this thread