'03 Mineral Gray Cobra, Only 7,198 miles **Feeler**

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Withdrawn.

2003 Mineral Gray Terminator. Has 7,198 miles. Raced only a few times but never abused. I ran an easy 10.7 @ 132mph with the 10.5 Replica 17's and Hoosiers.

This combo made 616HP on the local Mustang Dyno.

Some of the mods include:
KB 2.8, 60lb injectors, KB BAP, JLT Intake and pulleys, Mac long tubes + prochamber, Magnaflow stainless catback.

Upgraded 26spline input and CF DFX clutch, MGW shifter, Solid axle conversion, 3.73's 31spline axles and cobra diff. Full length subframes and all torque boxes welded.

Stock wheels and tires + 10.5 replica rears with Hoosier DR tires. Also BBS RK Plasmas with BFG rubber.

Too many other small mods to list.

Awesome condition!!

Make me an offer. :beer:

I'm thinking of a 2012 GT500 the local dealer has but want to offer mine to a board member first.

Pics
IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0932-1.jpg

cobrawp-2.jpg

DSCN27612.jpg

DSCN2540.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Older pic with stock KB Pulley.
IMG_0920-1.jpg

Modded Pulley.
P1010305.jpg

Dyno
TIDyno9152007.jpg

DSCN2381.jpg

DSCN2164.jpg

Last edited:

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
I don't know. Cash talks.

I was entertaining the idea of selling it last year and had a few $25-$26 grand offers but I guess I wasn't ready to let it go at the time.

trickability

Established Member
I don't know. Cash talks.

I was entertaining the idea of selling it last year and had a few $25-$26 grand offers but I guess I wasn't ready to let it go at the time.

I have cash where you at in Ohio. How long you had the car, what oil do you run in it. What size are the chrome wheels on it 18's. I was looking at a gt 500 also. I am selling a 2006 zo6 with 678 rwhp but I have the money now. Can you tell me anymore about the car. tks Danny

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
One of my favorite cars on SVTP. Wish I had cash. I'd fork over $30k+ in an instant. If you keep it, good for you. If a new owner comes along, they better not F it up!!!!! GLWS.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
I have cash where you at in Ohio. How long you had the car, what oil do you run in it. What size are the chrome wheels on it 18's. I was looking at a gt 500 also. I am selling a 2006 zo6 with 678 rwhp but I have the money now. Can you tell me anymore about the car. tks Danny

Ashtabula, Ohio. About 50 miles East of Cleveland. I got it early 2004 from Williams Ford in Beria, Ohio.

Mobil1 5w-30 Full Synthetic since day 1.

Rims: Front= 18x8.5, Rear 18x10

Tires: Front = BFG g-force T/A KD 265/35 ZR18 Rear= BFG g-force T/A Drag Radials 295/35 R18

Few details I forgot.
5% Tint.
DynoJet Wide Band Commander with gauge.
Redline Tuning hood lift kit.
LDC Head Cooling mod.

3151.jpg

3152.jpg

smknvette

Established Member
Trick if your wanting to buy another one this looks like one of the nicest ones you will find! It won't replace the Z06 but will still be fun lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
That's an awesome Cobra you got there. I wouldn't do it UNLESS you get a price you're comfortable with.

trickability

Established Member
Ashtabula, Ohio. About 50 miles East of Cleveland. I got it early 2004 from Williams Ford in Beria, Ohio.

Mobil1 5w-30 Full Synthetic since day 1.

Rims: Front= 18x8.5, Rear 18x10

Tires: Front = BFG g-force T/A KD 265/35 ZR18 Rear= BFG g-force T/A Drag Radials 295/35 R18

Few details I forgot.
5% Tint.
DynoJet Wide Band Commander with gauge.
Redline Tuning hood lift kit.
LDC Head Cooling mod.

3151.jpg

3152.jpg
could you take 24.000 cash. Not trying to low ball you but havent sold my z yet. I had a 2003 10th aniv with about the same mods had a few more miles and I sold it for 22 three years ago. Let me know what you can do. I have to say you have an awsome care. I would love to have it....

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
could you take 24.000 cash. Not trying to low ball you but havent sold my z yet. I had a 2003 10th aniv with about the same mods had a few more miles and I sold it for 22 three years ago. Let me know what you can do. I have to say you have an awsome care. I would love to have it....

Man that's a pretty good offer. I would really like to get $26,000 though with the BBS Rims.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
its a long way to nc if we get together how can I get it here. You have a trailer.?

I don't have a trailer. Bring a friend and you can drive it home :burnout:,,,, it drives like stock when not in the boost.

Even if you wanted to come and get it tomorrow I need some time to think about it. My Cobra has been my baby for 7 years and I wanna make sure I'm not making a huge mistake by selling it.

Last edited:

trickability

Established Member
I don't have a trailer. Bring a friend and you can drive it home :burnout:,,,, it drives like stock when not in the boost.

Even if you wanted to come and get it tomorrow I need some time to think about it. My Cobra has been my baby for 7 years and I wanna make sure I'm not making a huge mistake by selling it.
I understand I am the same way with my zo6 I told a guy I would sell it then had second thoughts. I had it three yrs and spent 14 grand on mods that I am giving away. I can see you are real picky with your stuff. I am the same way my vette has never been ran past second gear and never raced. I cant replace it. Well if you dont want to sell I understand , but if it works out she will be in good hands. I have been a mechanic all my life and take pride in the way I take care of my cars. No rush just let me know we are close on the price and think we can get together . Thanks Danny PS I will give you my phone number and if you decide to keep it and later change your mind you can call me. I may not have the most money but no one would take better care of your baby than me. 828-513-9098....

Last edited:

ProSport

Established Member
Nice looking Cobra, possible trade for ad #2297344 on Race, performance & street cars, engines, engine parts, trailers for sale ?
If not, I will get ahold of you if mine sells soon, I'm in Akron Ohio. I almost traded for a 2005 Saleen with a turbo 2 days ago but the guy just couldn't pull the trigger on the deal, he drove 2.5 hours to my house, loved my car but just couldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread