03 mineral gray cobra f/s

SwampMoose

Established Member
39k miles, mods in sig, asking $25,500 o.b.o.( if sold for close to this I will throw in stock unported eaton/throttlebody/plenum and the original set of wheels with two good tires) I really don't want to get rid of it but looking to get into something a little older to lower payments. The car also has a rockford fosgate amp and 2 mtx 10's in the trunk.
HPIM0500_edited.jpg

HPIM0501.jpg

HPIM0503.jpg

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
Hey would you be interested in a trade and some cash??? I have a 2004 Comp. Orange Gt with 6,500 miles and still under factory warr. I would give you the car some cash for a trade??? Pm me if you are interested in that!! Thanks Chad

SwampMoose

Established Member
04OrangePeel said:
Hey would you be interested in a trade and some cash??? I have a 2004 Comp. Orange Gt with 6,500 miles and still under factory warr. I would give you the car some cash for a trade??? Pm me if you are interested in that!! Thanks Chad
Sorry man, I'm not looking to go back into a GT(that's what I traded for the cobra) Thanks for the offer though.

evomike

Established Member
so what does the car come with if i bought it, we need to talk i have cash and want a car

203SBvert

Established Member
Would you consider a trade with a 2003 Mach 1?
It's as nice as a cobra...a little lackin in the power area, but payments will be cheaper :shrug:
2003 Torch Red 5-speed with 26K miles on the clock...+ some cash? PM me if interested!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
If youre looking to get rid of payments, I've got a 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5 w/ the TRD Package (sits up high like a 4X4) with 80k miles (worth about 12k) in great shape plus cash.

Last edited:

SwampMoose

Established Member
Car's back up for sale(Sorry to anyone interested, I'm in the military and had to leave for a month) It now has a brand new Spec stage 2+ clutch and Fidanza flywheel, and back brakes(just picked up new front pads but havn't put them on yet)

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Damn, just what I'm lookin for, but won't be buying until this winter. Bump for a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread