03 MG Partout...

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Decklid......sold
Bumper cover......sold

Still plenty of parts left. PM me if there's anything needed!

Thought seats were sold...buddy unable to pay for at the moment so they're back up FS. Drivers seat has a seam tear that can be fixed by an upholster.
Looking for $750 plus shipping

Complete IRS FS as well with FRPP diff cover and FTBR diff kit plus FTBR toe links and Kenny Brown end links......$1350 picked up

Complete exhaust FS (still on car though) Basanni mids/OR-X/SLP LM2's.....$850 plus S/H

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Established Member
ttt....

price drops on a few items.....make offers!

also, no pics yet (just fished from storage----forgot i had these), a set of MG mirrors that i bought as a spare.....looking to get $390 shipped

have my stock hood (needs painting) right now its wrinkle black, buyer pays freight shipping, looking to get $300 plus freight

Last edited:

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Got the bumper cover yesterday and am very happy with it, never had something shipped via Grey Hound but I received it in orderly time and as shipped.

Thanks Kurt!

'03snkbt

Established Member
Got the bumper cover yesterday and am very happy with it, never had something shipped via Grey Hound but I received it in orderly time and as shipped.

Thanks Kurt!

no sir....thank you.....:beer:

i have some other misc parts if interested.....i'll give you a deal

'03snkbt

Established Member
Cruise control cable and box available? Text or call 217 two seven four 6441 if so with price shipped to 61832.

will be pulling motor and all wiring in (3-4) weeks.......waiting for new drivetrain owner to get back home from working offshore.
if you can wait that long, i'll keep you posted!

'03snkbt

Established Member
Pulled a couple parts and buyers backed out.

Have rear bumper support with foam....make offer plus PP fees and include s/h
Also have front chin spoiler (all tabs intact but it's scratched a bit)...$95 + s/h and PP fees

Users who are viewing this thread