03 Metalic Silver Whipple Cobra FS

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I've been thinking about selling my Cobra for a bit now so I figured I'd see if there is any interest before I spend more money on her. Reason for selling is I don't drive it much and my job has been keeping me out of town a lot, I just end up spunding more money on the car and not enjoying it like I would like.

The car is a 2003 Metalic Silver Cobra with 34,000 on the clock, I bought the car when it was new, sold it a year later, found out the guy I sold it to was selling it a year after that and bought it back and have had it another 2 years. $26,000!

Mods are as follows:
Whipple 2300 supercharger w/3.25 & 3.00 pullies
Crower stage 3 blower cams and retainers
Evenflow cooling mod
KB BAP
60# injectors
BBK LT headers w/OR H pipe
SCT 2400 MAF
Tuned by RWTD with a Xcal1
JLT 12inch high boost intake
Maggie catback w/bassni mufflers welded in
Spec 3 clutch w/upgraded input shaft
Pro 5.0 shifter
Phantom boost and fuel press. gauges
HPM sub frames
H&R sports srings
Chorme 18x9/18x10.5 03/04 Cobra reps with Perelli Tires

The car has the 3.00 Pulley on it right now but I haven't had a chance to get any # on what it's putting down with that pulley. With the 3.25 pulley it put down 503rwtq/557rwhp on 92 pump gas. I haven't raced the car @ the track hardly so I don't have any # I will get pictures to whom ever wants them just send me your email addy.

Thanks for looking!
Neal

Last edited:

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Nice car man, what kind of #'s is that thing putting down? Sounds sweet in the vids too, wasn't really looking to trade but you've got me curious. Pic's will be on thier way to you by tomorrow.

97on22s

Established Member
exact car i want...if i only i could get mine gone....i want a silver car...

if your interested in my red mustang. pics here on the site let me know...my car and like 8grand to you...

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Pic's sent to tfe_man yesterday, 95T56w I am out of town right now but will get you pic's by this weekend.

Neal

Users who are viewing this thread