03 mach1(k&n filter) VS 5.0 (all bolt-ons and 75 shot

2k1cobra

Established Member
can some one plaes host thes vid's there pretty good:coolman:

Slammed97Cobra

Established Member
Okay, i was nice and decided to host the vid, but I will only have it up for a day or so, bandwidth pending reasons from last months 130$ excess fee :bash: Enjoy it while it's here, and maybe someone else can host for a day or so?

-J

**VIDEO**
Link will be up in 20 minutes, sorry

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
ummmm, im sorry but that is bullshit. There is no way that 5.0 has ALL bolt ons and a 75 shot. My 5.0 DESTROYS, not just beats but DESTROYS stock Mach 1's and im not juicing it. My best friend in the whole world bought a mach1. beautiful car, and he can drive it really well, but they cannot beat a full bolt-on 5.0 on the spray unless the driver is ****in asleep. ESPECIALLY since that mach only has an air filter, and is otherwise stock. I whoop my buddy all the time. the only time he ever beat me was when i missed 5th(hate 4th-5th on t-5's) on a highway race. not meaning to flame u but I dont belive that 5.0 had FULL bolt-ons AND been spraying it. maybe he had a couple small boltons and spray and cant drive for shit.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
oh man, i just watched the video of him nearly losing to a bolt on GT..... there is no way that 5.0 has ALL bolt-ons like u said AND spray.

99whitecobra99

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
ummmm, im sorry but that is bullshit. There is no way that 5.0 has ALL bolt ons and a 75 shot. My 5.0 DESTROYS, not just beats but DESTROYS stock Mach 1's and im not juicing it. My best friend in the whole world bought a mach1. beautiful car, and he can drive it really well, but they cannot beat a full bolt-on 5.0 on the spray unless the driver is ****in asleep. ESPECIALLY since that mach only has an air filter, and is otherwise stock. I whoop my buddy all the time. the only time he ever beat me was when i missed 5th(hate 4th-5th on t-5's) on a highway race. not meaning to flame u but I dont belive that 5.0 had FULL bolt-ons AND been spraying it. maybe he had a couple small boltons and spray and cant drive for shit.

What does you're car run at the track and how about you're friends mach 1?

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
he has never run it in the 1/4 b/c he is a chicken shit and wont drive the hour it takes to get to the only local 1/4 mile track around here, Ennis.

But as for me, my personal best (before a couple of the stupid mods ive done recently to my car) is 12.72 @ around 108 something....ill see if i can find the slip for that run. This is N/A with full bolt-ons and with car weight with me in it at around 2800 lbs. Stock 302 block.

2k1cobra

Established Member
it was a typo the 5.0 doesnt have all bolt on it still needs quite a few

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by 2k1cobra
it was a typo the 5.0 doesnt have all bolt on it still needs quite a few

ok, thank you. Like I said, I was not trying to flame you, but it was pretty obvious by the vid that it did not have full-bolt-ons.

out of curiosity, what mods does he have? What times has he run?

Users who are viewing this thread