03 mach, very sharp, very clean, modded

built54

Established Member
I am trying to sell my 03 Mach 1. This car is very clean. Interior is perfect. The seats are not worn an cracked like most this year. It has been very well maintained and taken care of. I bought the car a virgin. Had absolutely nothing done to it. I get 21mpg driving around town and 26.5 on the highway. The car runs really strong and has no noises, leaks or problems anywhere. It handles really tight and is very responsive and predictable. . Since these mods I've maybe put only 1000 miles on it. I have the title in my hands.
I know what this car is worth, and also I know how much money I put into it and all these parts have under 1000 miles on them. I also know you cant get your money back on mods, but this is very very clean and tight car. I am asking 12,000

Here is a list of everything i can think of that I've done to the car

JLT intake
Mac ceramic long tube headers with catted H pipe
SRS stainless cat back
Custom tuning through JLP performance
Team Z adjustable upper control arms
Strange 10 way adjustable struts and shocks
Eibach lowering springs
Ford racing 31 spline carrier with carbon clutches
Ford racing 4:10 gears
Mossier 31 spline axles
New tires
AFS wheels front and back
b&m short throw shifter
New throw out bearing
New spec stage 2 clutch
New spark plugs
Innovate wideband
Autometer fuel pressure gauge
New 03 cobra front bumper and chin spoiler
The whole car has been painted professionally with Sikkens water base and clear, very slick. No scratches dings chips or any flaws at all, fender and decklid emblem holes filled, spoiler shaved.
Tinted windows
New headlights and fog lights
New floor mats
iPod hookup

mustanginterior007.jpg

mustanginterior006.jpg

mustanginterior005.jpg

mustanginterior003.jpg

mustanginterior001.jpg

10-22-11003-1.jpg

10-22-11002-1.jpg

mustangwheels002.jpg

a94045e1.jpg

10-22-11001.jpg

mustang010.jpg

mustang007.jpg

Last edited:

built54

Established Member
113k miles but you would never know it. It has never been in an accident. I had the whole car repaired because the factory paint sucks. It is slicker and deeper looking than any oem ford paint job

ZWilson07

Established Member
clean car, needs the rear spoiler back on. good luck with the sale.

x2, also the seats are worn lol idk what you call not worn and perfect, but those aren't it in a buyers eyes.

not trying to start a pissing match but clearly in the pics and with the miles its going to happen no matter how much you try and keep the seats conditioned. But none the lesss goodluck and hope you get the money out, it does look very clean but as you said it has been repainted, but def one of the cleanest higher mileage ones ive ever seen.

Goodluck.

Last edited:

built54

Established Member
Yeah it has high mileage, I'm sure if this was one of your cars, you wouldn't take any less either. If you arent interested, please dont comment telling me my price is too high for the mileage. Thanks! I've seen piece of shit Mach 1's sell for 14-17 with half the miles. They are the ones getting screwed. Im located in Farmington, MO.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
good luck. i couldn't sell mine for that much with a fully built motor, trans, etc. also with very clean paint and some seat wear.

Users who are viewing this thread