03 Mach 1 Azure Blue for trade

70WANAB

Established Member
Well im looking to trade my baby. Its an Azure blue 03 mach 1 with 70k miles on it. 5spd. Interior upgrade package. It has an 03 cobra IRS in it with a maximum motorsports rear grip package installed. The kit alone is $801.55. It has H&R supersport lowering springs, mac catback with and offroad H-pipe. i also have the stock exhaust. It has a k&n fipk intake, pro 5.0 shifter, 18 in roush wheels. 295 40 18s in the back. This is an awesome car but i never get to drive it. Im only looking to trade right now. clean title in hand. Im lookin for a good 4x4 turbo diesel truck with low miles. no long beds. no junk either. i dont want your dumb lowered and bagged chevy s10. It needs to be a good, clean, reliable vehicle that i can tow a car with. I am going to be very picky because my Mach is very nice and its gona take a good vehicle for me to trade. Im sure im forgetting alot of things so if you have any questions feel free to ask. thanks
call or txt chris 540-3zero9-three787

70WANAB

Established Member
5Kc5Me5J23Kf3I73N4c1f72021a0a3ec11fe0.jpg

70WANAB

Established Member
to be honest man, i havent given it much thought. i just figured a trade would be easier. i guess im open to cash offers too. I also have brand new (not installed) steel braided brake lines front and back , and mmcc plates.

70WANAB

Established Member
It breaks my heart to see a price that low after all the money ive got tied up in that thing. haha. i guess thats just the way it goes. Id like to get 13k out of it with all the extras.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
This car is really nice guys! Chris is one of my best friends and he did this car right. You wont be disappointed.

70WANAB

Established Member
will sell outright for 12500. that comes with brand new, never installed MM caster camber plates, and steel braided brake lines all the way around. still lookin for a turbo deisel or lightning also.

70WANAB

Established Member
sold!! :(

i do have some parts left over tho. i have steel braided brake lines all the way around. brand new never used. the rear is for an IRS car tho. Maximum motorsports caster camber plates new. SCT x3 tuner with mach 1 tune UNLOCKED! 7/8 intake spacer with gasket. stock intake tube. and maybe some other things. call/txt will be a better way to contact me since i dont have a mach 1 anymore, i probably wont be on here much :(

540-three09-three787

Users who are viewing this thread