03 mach 1 8k miles

Mach1soldier

Established Member
Parting out a 2003 mach 1 automatic with IUP and only 8k garage kept miles. Front bumper and frame is damaged but otherwise really nice.
Engine sold, front brakes are sold.
ALL wiring for car, PCM and gauge cluster are available for 1300 OBO shipped to your door. Thats every wire harness including body, both engines, dash, etc.

P.M. me with anything you need.

$600 for transmission with converter.

Last edited:

DHG4410

Established Member
Radio holder????

There is a part I believe it is metal the radio slides on to be installed. I was told it is bolted or screwed in. How much for this? I know it is not a large part but need one. Sent you a PM also.
Thank You

Mach1soldier

Established Member
Traveling to Wrightstown NJ on wednesday if anybody is local to that area and wants parts. Will meet up within a couple hours of there for large items like the seats or rear end or transmission.

96krobrah

Established Member
Do you have any bezels left? Interested in the carpet along with the coin holder and stock radio, and the stock shifter, shoot me a text or pm me if you have these items! 712-202-8854 thanks

Kernsx21x

Established Member
Price on the interior panels? (Door panels, rear side panels, interior c pillar, a pillars, kick panels, center console, and sun visors)

Users who are viewing this thread