03-lots Of Dtcs Quicklike ?!?ecu?!?

kscobra9450

"My Boss Calls Me Money"
Established Member
Fixed.

Alright sorry to turn to ya guys first without running through all the tests etc. but here we go.

its 2003 lightning a little over 46k. its my friends not mine i'm just the turn to guy when it comes to problems and people wanting more power. but today he was drivin back to lawrence and all the sudden it started lacking power bad and the check engine light came on so he limped it back to my house till i got off work. I pulled some codes and came up with 10 that were set and 1 pending code. so ill just list em.

Transcodes
p0743-tourqe converter circuit electrical
p0755-shift solenoid b malfunction
p0750(pending)-shift solenoid a circuit malfunction
p1747(assuming transmission due to the 7 as second digit but manufacturer specific and don't have access to the stuff while not at work)

air/fuel codes
p0135-ho2s heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 1)
p0141-ho2s heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 2)
p0155-ho2s heater circuit (bank 2 sensor 1)
p0161-ho2s heater circuit (bank 2 sensor 2)

emission codes
p0443-evap emission contol system purge valve c fault
p1409(assuming emission due to the 4 as the second digit but manufacturer specific and don't have access to the stuff while not at work.)

Now all the code definitions are generic pulled with a generic code puller but usually they are pretty close to dead on when i double check em on mitchell on demand, or all data. What really strikes me as odd is the 4 heater circuit malfunctions. i've run into this previously a couple of times on 4.6 t-birds and everytime all four heater circuit codes were set the ecu ended up being the culprit. i just wanted to run this by some of you guys and see if ya had run into this before or had any input.. thanks to anyone that gives me some input!
Thanks again
Will Austin :rockon:

Last edited:

kscobra9450

"My Boss Calls Me Money"
Established Member
found a fix no ecu

alright so fuse 21 in the fuse box is for hego/trans upon investigation found a purple/wire that had been melted behind the block fixed it up (pretty sure its the power for ho2's heater circuit.) and gonna drive it for a couple days to make sure its completely taken care of.. wheew.. thank you for no one helping me jump to conclusions!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread