03 lightning headlights or bulbs

RobFresh2SVTs

Established Member
I wanted to know which route to go in getting brighter headlights and more clear should i go with led bulbs or different lenses with stock bulbs or a combination of both share your wisdom.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
for the head lights if you want bring you need to go HID's honestly... and our housings for a 01+ are already clear. the 99-00's have stock 150 housings.

if you dont wanna spring for the HID's silver stars are a good option also

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
I am in the same boat. I don't know if I want HIDs because my fogs wouldn't match, but I want a brighter beam.

ViciousJay

Established Member
i just put in the SIlver stars upgraded version , its a orange package and they are bright as hell for being a bulb

RobFresh2SVTs

Established Member
Hey thanks
Which kind of hid's are the best bang for the buck I have sonic blue lightning so i think the the blue hid's would look good. there are a few different brands.

allgo90

Established Member
i just put in the SIlver stars upgraded version , its a orange package and they are bright as hell for being a bulb

Saw these the other day and almost picked them up. They're about $50 IIRC.. Can you snap some pics?

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Why dont you do the fog light mod? Its rather simple all you have to do is remove the headlight switch ground down the plastic that keeps it from pulling out and splice two wires together. It took me all of about 30 minutes to do and now I can run with the fogs on with the parking lights or in auto mode. Just a thought :thumbsup: Matt

i just never use my fogs anymore....they dont work on auto anyways

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Why dont you do the fog light mod? Its rather simple all you have to do is remove the headlight switch ground down the plastic that keeps it from pulling out and splice two wires together. It took me all of about 30 minutes to do and now I can run with the fogs on with the parking lights or in auto mode. Just a thought :thumbsup: Matt
Because I didn't know about it. Doing it this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread