03 Kenne Bell Blower

cjuni

Established Member
Just thought I passed this on..........not sure if anyone had seen it yet.
It was posted on the F150 web site.......it's looks sweet and the #'s sound incredible....enjoy!

"i wish i had the time to install this baby! We Now have the 03 cobra KB Units available!...We hope to install and dyno tune our 03 cobra here shortly and we do expect to exceed 600 RWHP! we plan on running 25# of boost with 55# injectors and KB Boost a pump! I beleive with this KB we should see LOW LOW 10's maybe a 9!....... JL "

cjuni

Established Member
It looks like it already comes with one.....

Hell I'm still trying to get one (03 Cobra), never mind the blower, but it would be nice to have both.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Your accufab TB can work with it. I don't know the details, like if the KB comes with one or not but you can use your TB.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Hmmm..wonder if that voids the warrenty?:) I can't imagine that monster on a street driven car. Although I'd like to try it. I think I heard that the car is built to handle about 750HP, does that sound about right? Nitrous pete posted his first drive with the KB, and I don't even see how the things going to be streetable:)

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I might be wrong but I think I remember Nitro Pete said that the TB was about 300+ extra with the kit. Sounds like half-price it you get the blower....

Users who are viewing this thread