03 HD 5.4 2v Supercharged engine

Sik20004Six

Established Member
03 Harely/lightning 5.4 2v Supercharged engine with low miles

Name:Timothy Garvin
Location (city, state): Elizabethtown, KY
Items being sold: 2003 Ford Harley Davidson Supercharged 5.4 2v engine with 32,xxx miles on it when i pulled it out of the wrecked truck because it had been hit in the drivers door and the bed.
Price:$2000...this week only
Picture(s) of item: will load some when i get home from work
Lightning & Harley hp/trq differences

Quoted bye "IeatGT's "

The HD makes less boost.
The Lightning is set up for 8 psi of boost.
The upper pulley on the HD is larger in diameter than the one on the L, so it spins the blower slower. It drops the HD to 6 psi of boost.
There's a slight difference in the tune as well.
The engine and blower assembly are identical with the exception of the Lightning blower case has either Eaton or SVT cast into the front of it.

There should be no need to swap computers.
A pulley and belt swap and a tune should be all that is necessary.
All the other Lighting mods can be used on the HD truck as well.

I will take $2000 this week only so i can get it out of my way and give my fiancee some money. If it dont sell then ill put it back at the original asking price or install it in my GT.

Bought this engine 2 months ago to install it with my tr-3650 trans in my 2000 GT but im in the need of some cash so its got to go and im not going to give it away.

2003 Harley Davidson supercharged 5.4 2v complete charger to oil pan with every accessory included as well as the stock air box and mass air flow sensor.

It has really low miles on it is rated 340 hp 425 trq (C&L Performance rates them at 365 hp 425 trq)

trade it for cash with parts worth the same or close to the amount of my engine im sure we can make a deal

Needing*
an engine 4.6 dohc cobra,built decent 4.6 with mods, ill listen to any offers...99-04 headlights(no 99-00 stock lights),headlight panel,hood,99-04 gt/cobra or after market front and rear bumpers,wing,saleen or something different,rims w/tires,exhaust other performance parts.

TJ
270-996-1345 text or call anytime day or night
[email protected] i dont get on here alot anymore but ill be checking the post

Last edited:

grainesF150

2003 5.4 motor

Yes, i was wondering if you could put the motor you are selling in a 2005 F150 single cab. Will i have to get new motor mounting brackets or what?

Users who are viewing this thread