03 has to go

mustang81

Established Member
just lost my job last week. car is yellow vert. car is stock with 1300 miles. asking $33,000 live in ca.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Dude sorry to hear that. THeres more to life then just a Cobra tho. Ill ask some of my freinds in Ca if they know anyone thats looking for one.

2000-S6

Established Member
sorry to hear that. i may be in your same situation. i'll know in the next month or so. hang in there...you'll be back on the road in no time. just stay positive, bro.
i'll ask around.

2003 Term'nator

Established Member
Sorry about the tough luck, I would be looking for a new job very quickly. Remember that when one door closes another opens. Hopefully, another door will open before you have to sell.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn thats not good at all. :nonono:

Just 1 day & ud been there for 30yrs. WTF?
I thought the wine companies were booming? Lord knows i can spend up to 300 a month for some good Red Wine.

Really good luck & im sure the man above will take care of you.

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by hairball
company gave us one day notice. i have been there for 30 yrs.

This is the very reason for my starting my own company; I figured that I should, at least, have MOST of the control of my future.

Take a look your skills you have developed over the 30 years and find one that you could make a business out of. It is hard work; but, at least, you call the shots.

Just my .02

BAD03SVT

Established Member
yeah for 30 yrs i would be asking for a months pay or something. hopefully in that time the man will open a door for you and you can get back on top. keep that chin up and keep trucking, everything will work out it always does. take it easy man.

mustang81

Established Member
i will get a severance package monday for 26 weeks. wine is moving great but company wants to go down south. still want to keep car but wife is freaking out (just moved into a new home 1 year ago). thanks for talking to me

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Everything happens for a reason. Being w/o a Cobra does'nt have to be a permanent thing. Take care of your family/home first. You can always buy another car when finances allow. 04?

ltv1

Established Member
I am prone to depression when things like what you described happen, not mild either.

The only advice I can give is from my own experience. Try to stay upbeat. Anger and depression are killers.

It will all work out. Starting over sucks, but you will be that much stronger. I felt stronger.
And..... Ford ain't gonna stop making cars. Peace.

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Yes it is pure b.s...........good luck getting back on your feet......if they don't want you f'em................

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
What do you do for work? Maybe one of us Calif dudes knows of someone who is looking for a person with your skills. You obviously are a person of discriminating taste...in cars at least. Do not dispare...at the age of 50 I was given one days notice that our doors were closing and today make tripple+ the income.

Users who are viewing this thread