'03 Half shafts on '01 N/A

Black_Sunshine

Established Member
Hey guys. I am looking to get a set of the '03 half shafts when I get the gears put it. For the time being, the car is going to remain N/A. I know snap of the '03 Cobras b/c of the blower, BUT... will they withstand hard lauches from a N/A Cobra, not hard, but like in the 1,500 RPM range?

How will they hold up with a set of Nitto DR. Thanks guys.

Peace...B_S

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Originally posted by Black_Sunshine
Hey guys. I am looking to get a set of the '03 half shafts when I get the gears put it. For the time being, the car is going to remain N/A. I know snap of the '03 Cobras b/c of the blower, BUT... will they withstand hard lauches from a N/A Cobra, not hard, but like in the 1,500 RPM range?

Peace...B_S

'03 Halfshafts are stronger but can still be snapped/broken. I'd suggest aftermarket units like: Amazon Racing, GKN, or Raxle.

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Hey Venom, what are the web sites tot hose 3 companies. Thanks, bro.

Peace..B_S

I'm not sure what their specific websites are but I know you can go to Yahoo or whatever and just type their names in and you should get something. I do know Fourvalve Performance has the GKN Stage 3 axles. Their website is: http://www.fourvalve.com

Angus

Established Member

Peace...B_S

There have been many posts on other boards on this - the '03 1/2-shafts are bigger where they go into the differential case. They are 31-spline like the '01, but are a larger diameter.

Users who are viewing this thread