03 Gt part out

04Cobra85

Established Member
everything is removed from the car ready to ship and i mean everything. let me kniow what u need i probley will have it. interior is charcoal grey . email me at [email protected] i will send pics upon request.

04Cobra85

Established Member
pretty much stock mostly what i have is everything from the inside,all the wireing throughout the whole car, ecu with tune for 12lbs on a vortech,n 2 doors fully assembled , deck lid, stock gt wing, 2 front fenders , i sold the drivetrain and rear already

01gtpro'd

Established Member
Do u have the fan relay And wires with it. And how much for the ecu. If you can pm me seperate prices shipped to 28677 thanks

04Cobra85

Established Member
Price update 750 for every harness/interior / ecu/ front seats everything i just want it gone

Last edited:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Please PM me if you have a clean wiper cowl, price shipped to 06824.

Also, just wondering where in Savannah you live, I went to SCAD!

04Cobra85

Established Member
Please PM me if you have a clean wiper cowl, price shipped to 06824.

Also, just wondering where in Savannah you live, I went to SCAD!

someone already beat you to it. i have the center console,dash,steering wheel, dorr panels,rear plastics, seat belts,steering column, all the wireing harness's from the car, 6 disc cd changer, ecu, both doors one has a dent, cobra dual fuel hat with pumps, mass air meter with intake pipe, 1 tail light , 2 new fog lights , instrument cluster, adjustable upper control arms, and like 5 driver modules removed from cars going return system. there is probley more i am leaving out.

sunburst

Established Member
How much shipped for the driver side defrost vent, two a/c vents in the middle, and the passenger side a/c vent?

Users who are viewing this thread