03 fully built low mileage Mach 1.

Nastynate_

Established Member
Ok I can't believe I'm doin this but she's sat in the garage for two years and honestly my priorities have changed. Looking to build a house... So she's gotta go I'm the original owner she's got 47k miles. less than 2k on motor. It's an hpp built stroker made 408 Hp. Heads have been worked and comp cams. She sounds sick!!
Ported long runner intake Roy of coarse!! Also every single supporting mod money can buy.slp exhaust(freaking loud!!!) full set of autometer nv series gauges wide band also.has Mach 1 deep dish wheels black chrome. Also full 03 cobra body kit with a shaved rear bumper full tubular suspension and coilovers rear has eibach drag launch springs the rear end is heavily modified has a swarr bar welded in t/a rear girdle cover 4:10 gears 31 spline axles and carrier also double adjustable upper and lower control arms. Interior is flawless. Also sequential taillights. Blacked out headlights also are smoked. Car runs like a champ shell
Cut 1.60 ft times all day and run mid to high elevens in 4000 ft of air. Then drive 5 hours home!! I'm still alittle iffy about selling her but if she draws some attention let me know I'll take detailed pics as she'll dirty from sitting in the garage for so long I'm looking to get 18k as I figure the car is worth 12-13 and I've put and easy 25k into it.. Thanks

Nate

Last edited:

Nastynate_

Established Member
6yze9u8a.jpg
7yjyja8u.jpg
anuhe7yp.jpg
tu3a5u6a.jpg

Nastynate_

Established Member
Interior is in mint condition if she draws some serious interests I can take some very detailed pics I had the shaker off in this pic I was workin on the intake thanks

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread