03 Front Calipers

Dilley

Established Member
I have a set of 2003 cobra front pbr calipers freshly painted red rebuilt with new seals boots and hardware. They come with stock lines, freshly painted red brackets, and a set of used ebc yellow stuff pads. No rotors.

Asking $400+shipping and fees
price is obo worst I can say is no.

caliperw.jpg

caliper1g.jpg

caliper2.jpg

Last edited:

Twystyd

Established Member
Is the lettering removable without damaging the paint? I wouldn't feel right putting and cobra wording on my Mach like some K-Mart cobra owners.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on AT&T using Tapatalk 2.

Dilley

Established Member
Is the lettering removable without damaging the paint? I wouldn't feel right putting and cobra wording on my Mach like some K-Mart cobra owners.

If you have an 03-04 Mach 1 you have the same calipers

Dilley

Established Member
No, I don't. I've got GT fronts on my Mach.

okay the cobra lettering is raised metal you would have grid them smooth then repaint the caliper

CobRoush-00

Established Member
No, I don't. I've got GT fronts on my Mach.

Hmmm! If you have 03/04 Mach 1 car, you should have the same type of calipers as the cobra to clear the 13" rotors. If you have GT calipers on your car, someone must have changed them before. If I am wrong, please someone correct me.

Dilley

Established Member
Hmmm! If you have 03/04 Mach 1 car, you should have the same type of calipers as the cobra to clear the 13" rotors. If you have GT calipers on your car, someone must have changed them before. If I am wrong, please someone correct me.

thats what i was trying to say the only difference is 03-04s have 40mm pistons and mach 1 bullitts etc have 38mm

Twystyd

Established Member

Yeah, someone did change them before I bought the car. I never noticed until I went to change rotors and pads.

Dilley

Established Member
Yeah, someone did change them before I bought the car. I never noticed until I went to change rotors and pads.

they must have drag raced with slicks and skinny's or had the intention to

Twystyd

Established Member
That's what I think too. Either way, I've got new rotors and pads I can't install just yet. It sucks because my rotors now are toast. Hopefully i can sell the GT brake calipers to someone when I do get everything swapped out. Some new seals and powder coating and I'll be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread