'03 Front and Rear Seats & Black 2.2 Kenne Bell FS

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Selling these for a friend. The kenne bell is black and only has 6,000 miles, if that. The owner is going twins and wanted to get rid of his kenne bell within the next week or so. Modular Powerhouse will be taking the KB off within the next couple weeks, so it'd be ready by then. It looks brand new. Pictures available upon request. Local sale would be nice. $2500 for the Kenne Bell OBO.

The seats are in excellent condition and are the '03 lighter grey inserts. Pics are coming whenever I meet back up with him. The owner is about 6'1", 160 so they weren't sat in by a heavy guy. $1000 for the seats.

Please refrain from bashing the price in my thread, send me a PM if you'd like to do that.

Thanks in Advance!

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
some guy has hp twins on a vette out here and that thing is fast! let us know how the install works out. Sorry off topic from sale

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I'm going to try and persuade him to maybe go with the Hellion kit.....but someone has to buy his KB first :)

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I'm going to try and get pics this weekend. The owner runs his own business and I'm thinking business is busy right now (haven't got ahold of him in the past day)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread