03 for MSRP? HOW?!?!?

Elliotness

Established Member
Seems like you are getting all the information you need. You just need to shop around and get a good deal.. Don't fall for any of the BS. The price on these cars are coming down. They are already starting to arrive at the dealerships faster than they can be bought. The dealership I ordered mine from has already called me twice to offer me a chance to buy two other cars. I'm holding out for the black vert...

Oh..... (STAY AWAY FROM RICH FORD in Albucrackie). I know, I know, you live in GA. I had to get a dig in on them as they are liers and cheats..

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Talk to Wife

Well depends if your wife is performance focused or out for looks.

Things to offer in favor of the car...

More warranty time

Better Looks

Better handling

Better tires

6 Speed Transmission

Cast Iron block which will easily out last the all aluminum engine in the 01s.

If she is the performance type.. then push the HP and the S/C

CWCobra

Established Member
Got a white coupe in Chattanooga for MSRP...been on showroom floor for 2 weeks. Slow mover, I guess. They're out there...just gotta look a little.
Later,
CW

Redwing

Established Member
I paid MSRP. However, here in Toronto it is illegal to ask more than list. Every SVT dealer in the area wanted list price. The car is absolutely worth every penny.
Regarding your colour question; I have a Parchment over redfire vert. Everyone who sees it says only one thing: Classy!!
Today, with the top down and my wife in the car, 3 gorgeous young things in a Navigator came up beside me, rolled down the window and yelled out "we Love your car, mister!" I just don't think sonic blue would get that. Dark shadow grey, maybe; it was my second choice.
By the way, I'm 51, bald, and plump.

Redwing

Established Member
Originally posted by rpurdy3523
What's up with Torch Red? Why did it go away?:shrug:
When I ordered my car BOTH Torch red and redfire were available. The dealer had order codes for both colours.
I called him today just to ask and he says it's still the same, Maybe Canada is different

Buddy

Established Member
I agree with Gatorac, get on the net and locate dealers within your desired radius. I did and located a local dealer with in 25 miles who offered special internet pricing @ $34.382 including the chrome wheels for a coupe! I used www.cardealerforum.com; there are others out there. Check them out and SAVE!!

rpurdy3523

Established Member
I will use the internet as well as keep checking with the local dealers. Thanks for all the help and keep posting. I'm eager to get the advice.

Desertracer

Established Member
In Southern California I found three dealers who would agree to sell 2003 Cobras at MSRP, even though all of their cars had additional dealer markup stickers of $5,000-$10,000. I had excellent luck dealing with the internet/fleet managers at the SVT Ford dealerships. I emailed all of the dealers in a 50 mile radius of my home and then called the dealers that responded with a MSRP price. I purchased a new black coupe at MSRP and was not forced to purchase paint sealant, Lojack, or anything else that I did not want. Be patient and find the car you want at the price you want; it is definitely worth the search. The cars are awesome!

rpurdy3523

Established Member
cobravert,
I called James Noel and he sounded like a real good guy. They just don't have any Cobras right now. Maybe a white one next week, but after that he doesn't know which colors are going to show up or when. Seems pretty honest :lol1: and helpful.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread