03 F1A Cobra

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
how come it is mounted diff than all the other procharges ive seen?

looks nice...good luck with it....i iddnt think anyone was doing the prochargers anymore..

Z-06_Killa

slow and untuned!!!
Established Member
i clicked the link and i can see them just fine. One question...if your going to run that much boost why not run a FMIC?? looks good too :thumbsup: i was contemplating going centrifugal, but i think i am going to save up and go big single

**tried hyperlinking pics and it didnt work**

Last edited:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
nice...i'll be there shortly...just have to piece together some supporting mods...and 25psi is a ton...you running built internals? sorry for the questions, if you wanna take it to PM, just let me know

WDW MKR

Established Member
Not a fan of the long intake run, but it look very nice. I just can't get used to the blower sitting on that side. Post your results after getting it tuned! :beer:

Bad10th

Established Member
Hey that is my old car :p ....Hey Vince whats going on man! Setup looks nice! Did you get it tuned yet?

fasterandfaster

Yes the car is tuned (by myself ) Although the car has not been on the dyno as of yet.
The real "trick work" is what you can not see. The intake piping and dual bypass valves. The air meter is a draw through now. I do have pics but will not release them as of yet in the possibility of later marketing the intake piping as a kit.
I will say that this has been a hair pulling project and If I had realized that this was infact the ONLY car out there with this setup, I would have passed on the deal.
The fact that I am a SCT tuner really helped.
Ryan, you would be impressed with the overall tune. I have spent countless hours perfecting it.
FFW is coming to No Problem in April. The car is going to be there.
http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87514
Vince

Last edited by a moderator:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Good luck man...All of us Guinea pig's learned the hard way....my car was in the May 04 MM&FF issue.

fasterandfaster

...All of us Guinea pig's learned the hard way....

Directed towards the use of Prochargers? correct?

Yes it has been a challenge. :bash: Too late now, I have to make it work.
I will say that It is coming along bumpy with sucess though.
I Put some miles on it today and so far so good. Driveability is great, power is awesome.
I guess we will see.
I will probably put it on the dyno this week for some power tuning. Then off to the track we go!
Vince

Users who are viewing this thread